● 11 ●

Jungkook saw the guy whose name was written on the latter, he was too nervous to say the name, but everyone was waiting for him, "D-Day" he finally spoke, people started shouting, a teasing smile came on their face.

But except for one person, who had no expression on his face, there was a different kind of jealousy in his heart, Jungkook didn't like it at all, he didn't expect it, he thought Taehyung's name would come up, but he was wrong. He knew just by looking at Taehyung that he didn't like it at all too.

Taehyung eye's were still killing Day named boy, other side his hand make a work and held Eric hand tightly, digging his nail on Eric hand making, the guy regretting his life decision of sitting next to taehyung. He gluped when he saw the red lava on his friend eyes, he looks hella angry.

"T-tae-" he gluped again look down at his hands, pitying at them, "-t-tae daddy.. it's not that basterd hands dear, it's your bestfriend hands please" taehyung twist his hands making the guy hiss in pain.

Fuck! Fuck! God save me, and my hand!

He gasped when he suddenly roughly pulled up by taehyung, he get dragged out by taehyung, he looks back at jungkook who actually was watching them with mixture of shocked and confused expression, he noticed the signal Eric was giving him to come out. But he didn't, he stay still looking at them going out. He also noticed the angry of taehyung's he somehow feel scared.

"What? What was that" Aira asked looking at them going out "They must gonna fight" Ava said and look back at jungkook. "We should check them out" James said and three of them stood u from their and went out behind taehyung and Eric before bowing at everyone politely.

Jungkook gluped , he felt nervous and scared, he was alone with a stranger boy. His friends are not here, taehyung is not here.

Day stepped closer to jungkook "what's is our dare?" He asked taking the small latter from jungkook hands who back away a little, "ohh kiss? Well not that bad, you look cute let's just complete it quickly" Day said and move closer, the voice and behaviour of day was making jungkook uncomfortable.

Jungkook back away again because the way that fucker was looking at jungkook even was touching him. Jungkook doesn't said anything, what can he do or say? He's very new here everything is so new to him, he don't know anyone as well as he know taehyung and his friends. He doesn't said anything, thinking what will people say? What will principal say who's sitting there being patient to see the next dare.

He just stood there.
.
.
.
.

Other side, taehyung pushed Eric against the car which was in front of them, "ouch!" Eric hissed in pain, his side figure bumped hard with car, "ugh! What is wrong with you?" He yelled a little, he didn't wanted to but the pain was uncontrollable, taehyung didn't said anything he just approached near Eric and laid his head on his shoulder.

Eric rubbed his back he know something is wrong with his friend, they stayed like that for some minutes before taehyung pull away, "let's go home" he said his voice sounds deep but frustrated "why? The party isn't over yet"

"I'm leaving it in between" he said opening the car door, "but I'm not and you're too!" Eric pulled him out harshly, "let's get inside" he hold taehyung's hands dragging him in, "let go off me! I'm not interested" taehyung said calmly but soon his voice turn anger when Eric forced him.

"Leave me! I'm not Fucking interested fucker" he yelled well, Eric doesn't care at all he just come closer to taehyung looking into his eyes deeply, "what's wrong? It's because of jungkook right?" He asked coldly. "Leave me" taehyung yanked his hands away from Eric grip.

"Shut up! I know it's all happening because of him, .You didn't wanted to attend this party, but when Jungkook requested, see here you are! You didn't want to dance but when kai sir were Jungkook's partners, you saprate them apart and be with jungkook. And now look, when the name of that guy Day came on latter, you are not happy, you are angry.