◍ 2 ◍

EDITING

Jungkook took a deep breath to calm himself by thinking about outside fight. He walked in hallway which was completely empty , some are watching the fight and some are on their classes.

He's walking alone in empty and silent hallway where he saw a room which door was wide open and their was a rectangle box in which ' principal room ' was written.

He walked closer to the room and give a knock on the door which catch a old man attention , who was working on his files. "May I come in principle?" Jungkook asked the permission for entering the room.

The principal looked up at jungkook and give small smile before noddeding. Jungkook went inside and bowed at the principal who just nodded as a little answer of his.

"Good morning principal" jungkook greet the principal who smile "good morning jungkook , come sit here" the principal greet back and point towards the chair and told him to said.

Jungkook really don't get confuesd as he know him from the childhood. "Your father call me a minute ago saying you have reached the university so I was waiting for you..

Btw do you like our university?" The principal asked jungkook who answered him happily "ofcourse principal it's too beautiful from outside and about inside then idk cause I'm new, but after day by day I'll see whole University , and I'm sure it will be so beautiful afterall it's yours"

Principal laughed out at jungkook answer , he know jungkook from childhood and he know how sweet jungkook is. Even if he does not like that thing, then still he will say it's too good.

This is the first thing mostly jungkook's school teacher knows him , how sweet jungkook is. "Btw principal dad told me about your university ik my first day gonna be best"

Jungkook said with a smile, the principal is the closest friend of his dad. "Ok jungkook here take it son. It's the time table of your classes" jungkook held the paper mr.Roy give to him.

He get and bowed for the last time before exiting the room.

_______________________________________________

Jungkook walked inside his classroom just to found less students than it should be. He roll his eyes as he know very well where are others. He just sat on the last bench as there mostly all benches are already booked by others students.

He don't have any problems with sitting on the last bench he just have to study afterall what is soo important in sitting first bench.

Students attention went on him when they saw him entering the classroom. Jungkook bowed at everyone nicely as a good boy and went on last bench and put his bag on the bench before sitting beside his back.

He blushed when he saw still every students are watching him with sweet eyes, they saw how nicely jungkook greet them. They (students) are really not used to it.

But this is the first time a new student greet them so nicely and it's win their heart. Jungkook was getting bored Because no teacher nor students are coming yet.

He took out a new book which he have already read halfly and to continue it. He open his book from their he readed last night. He continued to read again.