Eight

SMUTTY SMUT SMUT

After their first date, Benjamin helped Wanda through her grief. He was slowly pulling her away from the temptation of the darkhold. Wanda was slowly overcoming her fears of being alone. Benjamin had organised many more dates for her and she loved every single one. He made her so happy that nothing else matter. She slowly stopped talking about Vision and looked more for the future that she will have with Benjamin by her side.

She knew one thing for sure was that she was ready for the next step in their relationship but she didn't know how to tell him. She wanted to tell him but she was too embarrassed. She had no idea how to say it. She had never had sex before, with Vision it was merely just a connection and stolen kisses. Never a full on make out session which she has had on more than one occassion with Benjamin. Considering she is a 25 year old woman who has never had sex she still managed to push out two hex babies.

"Fuck it." She said to herself as she stood up and made her way outside to where Benjamin was working out. Him being topless and beads of sweat wasn't helping her situation.

"Hey Wa..." He started before she kissed him roughly. He gripped her hips and pulled her closer to him. She didn't care about the sweat on his body, she just wanted to feel every part of him. They pulled apart when air became an issue and Benjamin had a dazed look on his face. "Not that I didn't enjoy that because I did. I loved it but what was it for?"

"I'm ready for the next step. But I have to tell you something." She told him shyly.

"Ok." He prompted her to continue.

"I'm a virgin and I understand if you won't want me anymore but you make it so hard to be around you when you're out here and looking so sexy when you work out." She told him.

"I don't think you should be embarassed about that Wanda. You should be proud of it and when you want to give the most precious part of you to someone they should embrace your innocence." He told her as he stroked her cheek.

"You make me feel things that I never thought I would ever feel again." She whispered as she looked in his eyes.

"I am falling more for you every single time I learn something new about you. But we don't have to have sex yet. We can make it special for your first time." He told her sincerely.

"I want you Benjamin Smith. I need you." She told him as she started to lead him back inside to the bedroom. Once he closed the door behind them before her turned around to see Wanda slowly removing her clothes down to her underwear. He walked up to her and his hands ran up her sides before he cupped her cheeks.

"You are absolutely beautiful." He whispered as he took in every single blemish on her face. Memorising it. She then pulled him closer by his waistband to his shorts as he leant down to kiss her lips tenderly. "We will take this as slow as you want. You are in control." He told her when he pulled away. She reached her arms around her back and removed her bra allowing her breasts to bounce free before she pulled him back to the bed with her. He removed his shorts and was left in his boxers as he hovered over her. "Tell me to stop if you're uncomfortable."

She just nodded before she met him in a much needed passionate kiss. They could feel the desire burning between them both. She held him close wanting to feel his skin on hers. She moaned when he gripped her thigh to move it so he could rest his pelvis between them making her moan allowing his tongue to roam her mouth. Their tongues danced together in unison as their hands roamed each others bodies. When they pulled away for air Benjamin trailed his kisses down her jaw and neck finding her weakspot and sucking on it tenderly making her let out a moan. He licked down her collarbone to the valley of her breasts before he kissed each nipple before taking one in his mouth gently sucking. She arched her back as he started to massage the other one before he gave the other the same attention before he started to kiss down her stomach. Once he reached the waist band of her underwear he looked up.

"Is this ok?" He asked her as she looked at him intently.

"God yes!!" She nodded eagerly as he slipped her underwear off before licking a strip up her folds before applying pressure to her clit making her moan loudly. He sucked harshly on her clit before he slipped in one finger thrusting at a steady pace.

"Is this ok?" He asked as he looked up at her from his position.

"Fuck. Yes." She moaned out before he went back to work on her clit as he inserted a second finger making her moan louder. He could feel her walls clenching around his fingers. She felt her stomach clench in anticipation of her approaching orgasm. She moaned his name loudly as she came all over his fingers. He sucked them clean before he kissed up her calming body before he moved her hair out of her face.

"Are you Ok?" He asked her as her eyes fluttered open.

"Yeah." She breathed out before she pulled him back in by the neck and reconnected their lips in a heated kiss. She moaned when she felt his hardened member rub her clit through his boxers. She trailed her hands to the waistband which he took her signal and removed them. His cock ran through her folds as they kissed passionately. "Please baby." She breathed out as they pulled apart.

"This may hurt ok?" He told her softly as he slowly inserted himself. She gasped in pain and he waited a moment before he slowly thrusted his hips. Her groans of pain turned into moans of pleasure as he stretched her out and she got used to his size.

"Faster please." She moaned out which he complied and his hips snapped faster and harder making her squirm underneath him. She scratched down his back as he continued to go deeper and faster.

"I'm so close." She moaned out as he sucked on her neck.

"Me too love." He groaned as she wrapped her legs around his waist keeping him in place. He came first sending Wanda over the edge. He slowed down his thrusts before he pulled out and kissed her gently. "You are so beautiful." He told her again which she smiled at him lovingly.

"That was amazing." She whispered before he moved away from her. She looked at him slightly confused. "Where are you going?"

"I'm going to get a warm cloth to clean you up and then we can cuddle." He smiled at her which she returned. She smiled tiredly as she watched him clean her up tenderly before he climbed in bed beside her. She cuddled into him as he held her close as she fell asleep with a bright smile on their face.

Meanwhile in New York Dr Strange needed some magical help from when he came across a young enhanced being who was running away from another fiesty red head.

AN
Wow their first time. I think it might be my best smut yet. I hope you guys are enjoying this book. Let me know what you think.