Nineteen

Vision had tried to find as much as he could on Chthon, even with the help of a trusty Russian spy. They worked as hard as they could, searched through everything they could. They even asked Strange about it. Nat missed Wanda but since everything had happened with Thanos, Nat wanted to spend some time with Yelena and Clint's family. It wasn't until Vision shown up which made Nat second guess everything. 

"I want to see her." Nat told the synthezoid who's wired heart only longed for the Sokovian who had moved on from him. "Can you take me?" She asked him with a sad smile. 

"Of course I can." He said as they got all of the files away tidy before Nat went and prepared the Quinjet. 

"So she has a daughter?" Nat asked him with a smile. Happy that Wanda has finally managed to move on from all of the loss she has suffered. 

"Yes, her name is Daneel. I was shocked but I am happy for her. She deserves to have the life that I could never give her." He said softly. 

"So this Benjamin one? What's he like?" She asked him as she concentrated on the controls before her. 

"He is so in love with her and she him. She deserves to be happy." He smiled as he thought of his former lover. Nat smiled knowing this may be hard on him but he is choosing her happiness over his own. "But I will still protect her until the end of time. Everyone she loves I will protect." He spoke with certainty as Nat nodded and continued their flight to the cabin.

Meanwhile at the cabin it was late and Wanda and Ben found themselves having a moment to themselves as Wanda moved her hips as her hands rested on Ben's shoulders with moans coming from both of their mouths. 

"Fuck." Wanda moaned when she hit her g spot in one particular thrust as Ben's hands helped her with her movements as he started to meet her thrusts once he knew she was getting closer. He could feel himself close to coming as he watch the sokovian's breasts bouncing with each movement. She let out a loud moan as she came for the fourth time tonight as Ben released his. She leant down and rested her head in his neck as he was still deep inside of her. Both of their bodies covered in sweat. Ben helped lift her off of him before he went to run a bath for her knowing her legs will be like jelly. 

"Are you ok my love?" He asked her as he caressed her hip as he lay beside her. 

"Perfect baby." She breathed as she moved his face closer to hers so she could give him a sweet kiss. Something he could never get bored of is her need to kiss him everytime she either enters or leaves a room. Or when they walk close to each other. It's her way of saying little I love yous without saying the words and he loves it so much. 

"We'll be there by morning." Nat stated as she adjusted the controls and the fuel intake for the speed and the altitude they were at. 

"Would you like to get some rest Miss Romanoff?" He asked as she chuckled at the formalities remembering the times when everyone was still alive. 

"I'm ok Vis, I would rather keep you company." She said as she decided to go and get a ration pack that they have stored on the jet before walking back to sit in the pilot seat. "So where are you going to go after we have sorted this out?" She asked him as she ate the jerky as she had her feet up facing him. 

"I haven't quite thought about that but all I know is that I want to end Chthon before he comes near Wanda and her family." He spoke as Nat agreed. 

"I'm just surprised that no one reached out to me during the whole Westview incident." She spoke with regret because while she was busy making sure that Clint's family and her sister were ok, no one bothered to check on Wanda to prevent this break down. After the few hours and a nap that Nat later decided she needed, they landed the jet at the other side of the lake across from the cabin. Ben stopped chopping the firewood as he moved to stand in front of Wanda and Daneel, ready to protect them if he needed to. Nat and Vision departed the jet and stalled as they saw the three watching them from afar. 

"Nat?" Wanda mumbled as she could read the spy's mind. She soon started to make her way around the lake to meet them halfway and pulled Nat into a well needed hug. They both got lost in the hug, like hugging a sister who you haven't seen for a very long time. "It's so good to see you." Wanda whispered before she pulled away and led her to her family. 

"You've changed so much Wanda. You seem more grown up." Nat observed the younger witch who just smiled at the observation. 

"I feel different to what I used to. I feel the happiest I have ever been." Wanda told her making Nat smile. 

"I'm sorry I didn't check up on you." Nat said guiltily making Wanda shake it off. 

"It's ok Nat. We were all hurting." She told her. " Besides if I hadn't created the hex and moved into isolation here, I wouldn't have what I have now." She beamed as they approached Ben holding Daneel as they were curious as to who the new woman was. "Nat, this is my fiance Ben and our daughter Daneel." She introduced them all before inviting Nat and Vis inside to catch up. 

AN

Wow its been awhile. Just a filler chapter guys. Don't worry the action is coming soon :)