Twenty Four

Ben, Wong, American and 616 Wanda were stood at the foot of Mount Wundergore looking up at what seemed to be an uncertain battle ahead. They all took a deep breath before Wanda started to fly the four of them up. They were met by an inhuman being, he had a crown like the Scarlet Witch but it was forged with his bone and connected to his skull. Ben summoned the suit as they all prepared for battle. 

"I thought you would have brought the child to me." He spoke in a deep voice that boomed throughout the temple they stood.

"You will never have her." Ben spoke as he stepped forward only to have Wanda put her hand out to stop him.

"I will have her and her powers. She is stronger than the Scarlet Witch herself. She is a goddess. The Goddess of Chaos." He spoke as he looked at Ben who was covered with the suit. "You are the avatar to a powerful Egyptian God. Wanda is the Harbinger of Chaos. The two of you made the most powerful being. The one being who can give me the power for immortality." He boomed as he looked between Ben and Wanda. "You're not from this universe. You're the one who tried to destroy every temple of mine and the Darkhold." He spoke as he stepped forward. 

"You will not tempt anyone again." She spoke in her thick accent as she got her powers ready to attack. He raised his hands and we all stood battle ready as we watched the statues within the temple come to life and get ready to attack us. 

"America you stay back." Wong instructed the young girl who just nodded as the three of us stood before her. She hadn't been fully trained yet but we needed her powers to teleport us all here for this moment. 

"I am the strongest being on this planet." Chthon spoke as the three were ready for whatever he would throw their way. "And I can destroy you all like squashing a bug."

In that moment the defenders of the temple launched forward and started to fight the three of them. Wanda and Wong stood back to back as they used their magic to fight. 

"You need to go back America." Wong shouted to the girl. 

"I can't leave you all here." She told the three.

"Tell Wanda to keep an eye on the ring for when we're ready. It will glow red." Khonshu spoke as Ben repeated what he said.

"When it glows come and get us." Ben told her as he fought hand to hand with one of the creatures. America was unsure of what to do when she watched the three fight. She watched with wide eyes as the creature wrapped its hand around Ben's throat and the suit started to disappear as he looked at the kid. "GO NOW!!" He shouted which she didn't hesitate in opening the portal as the creature dropped Ben as it and Chthon tried to make it through. Ben stepped in front of Chthon and tackled him to the ground as America closed the portal, severing the creature in half rendering it useless. America screamed as she saw the creature dead before her as she heard footsteps running towards her. 

"Where are the others?" Wanda asked as she helped her up. 

"They told me to come back." She told the red head as Wanda shook her head with tears in her eyes. She explained to Wanda what Ben had told her and Wanda spent the rest of the day watching her ring.

"They will come back Wanda. He will come back." Nat reassured her as Vision was keeping Daneel occupied. Meanwhile back on Mount Wundergore, Chthon had Ben right where he wanted him. He was slowly draining him of Khonshu's powers. Ben was slowly losing his suit as he watched Wanda and Wong both trying to fight the creatures. It wasn't until he looked at Wanda fighting that he smiled thinking that he got to see her face before he died. It might not be her face but it was her face. Soon Wanda's eyes met Ben's and she used her powers to obliterate the creatures. She knew that she didn't want Wanda to lose all hope. She soon made her way over to Chthon and threw him off of Ben who then gasped for air.

"Fuck that kind of hurt." Khonshu spoke as Ben got onto his hands and knees as Wanda approached him.

"Are you ok?" She asked him as he nodded catching his breath. She helped him up before he fell again. "You're done." She told him as she rested his back against the wall. Wong ran up to the pair as Wanda approached Chthon to end this once and for all.

"You cannot kill me." He told the witch as she just shook her head. Ben and Wong watched everything unfold before their eyes. They watched as Wanda threw her powers at the other and he kept falling back. She was the most powerful they had ever seen her be before.

"I can take your powers." She spoke as she hovered above him before she started to syphon his magic from his body. He screamed in pain knowing that this will kill him and only Wanda knows how to do it. The whole temple shone bright with red chaos magic as Wanda used the spell that she had learnt from the darkhold. The very spell she was going to use on America. When she was finished, Chthon was nothing but a corpse of the man he was. Wanda then moved back to Ben and Wong who helped Ben stand on his feet. "So how does this ring work?" She asked Ben. Khonshu used the remaining of his strength to signal for the ring and soon a portal had opened up. Before they closed the portal. Wanda used her powers to pull the temple down with the mountain. Ben soon caught the eyes of his fiance who ran to him and kissed him with all that she had. When they pulled apart Wanda assessed his injuries before she tried to pull him with her before he turned to 616 Wanda. 

"Thank you." He told her softly as she just smiled and nodded as she helped Wanda take him inside. Once he was resting, the two witches stepped outside as America and Wong were talking to Nat and Vision. 

"You need to take of yourself. Your carrying two lives along with your own." She told her softly as America made a portal to their earth. Wanda was shocked to learn that she was carrying twins as she watched the three disappear through the portal. Everything was finally over and now she could live her life the way she has always dreamed.

AN

Wow guys. We are literally coming to the end of the book. Just another chapter guys and it is over.