Seventeen

As Wanda and Ben were fighting Agatha, Director Hayward had been tracking Vision in hopes of finding Wanda as he wanted to detain her and make an example out of here. When he had seen that Vision had remained in the one area since he visited Agatha in Westview. He had devised a plan and a task force to take Wanda down. He wanted blood for making a fool of him in front of his men. He managed to get out of the charges set by the FBI. He was ready to take her down with him this time.

Wanda and Ben where finding out everything they could on Chthon. Ben wanted to make sure that both Wanda and Daneel remained safe from harm. Vision had helped them gather some information on the God of Chaos.

"So this Chthon is the origins of your powers." Ben stated as Wanda nodded. "If he gets knowledge of Daneel existing it could be dangerous for her Wan. She is the child of the Scarlet Witch and The Khonshu. She has more power than the two of us."

"I know Ben." Wanda spoke as she ran her hands through her hair. "I don't want to lose either of you. I won't survive." She whispered as Ben walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"We will all be fine Wanda. I will not let anything happen to both of you. The two of you are my family and I plan on marrying you Wan. You and Daneel are my everything." He spoke as he cupped her cheeks.

"I love you so damn much." She whispered as she held his wrists.

"I love you so much more." He spoke softly before he closed the gap and brought her in for a hard passionate kiss. A kiss that shown all of their emotions for each other. With the way the felt within that kiss, they both soon realised that they were each others eternal love. As the kiss deepened, Wanda pulled Ben onto the sofa with her as she straddled his lap. There hands roaming each others bodies. Wanda's hands reached the bottom of Ben's t shirt and was about to remove it when they heard Daneel crying. Wanda groaned as Ben just laughed as he got up to see if their child was ok. He walked into her room to find her sat up in bed crying.

"Are you ok bubba?" He asked her softly as he sat beside her. She just shook her head as he wrapped his arms around her. "Was it a bad dream?" He asked her as she nodded. "Do you want to talk about it or just cuddle?" He asked her.

"Cuggle." She replied sweetly. He lay back on the bed with his arms open for her to cuddle into him. She latched onto him like she was afraid that he would disappear.

"I love you bubba." He whispered as he kissed her head. "I will always keep you and mama safe baby." He told her as she fell asleep into a peaceful slumber.

Wanda was sat on the sofa waiting for Ben,  she couldn't hear a single sound as she waited. She decided to go and check on them both. When she looked inside her daughters room, she smiled at the view she was met with. She admired how Daneel was asleep along with Ben as they cuddled. She knew that she couldn't be mad about being left high and dry when this is the family that she is meant to have.

Over the next few days, Daneel grew at an insane rate. She now looked like a six year old. Wanda watched as Ben taught her how to swim in the lake. She had to conjure up a bathing suit and some armbands for her. But she loved the water as she swam with her father. She couldn't help but smile at the life that they have together here.

When she met Ben, she  never thought that she would ever feel this way for anyone, but watching him everyday with their daughter makes her fall for him even more than she thought possible. Wanda decided to take a break on her research on Chthon to get in the lake with my family. She took off her clothes to reveal her own bathing suit before approaching them as they splashed each other.

"Mama!!" Daneel squealed happily as she swam towards them both.

"Hi baby." She smiled at her child before greeting her fiance with a peck on the lips.

"Mama, look what daddy taught me." Daneel squealed as she started to do the front stroke.

"Wow baby girl. That is amazing." She praised her as she watched Daneel splash excitedly.

"Well I think it's time to get out bubba." Ben spoke as Daneel swam to him and jumped onto his shoulders. She nodded before the three of them got out of the lake and reached their towels before heading inside to have showers. Daneel wanted Ben to read her a story as Wanda prepared hot drinks for each of them. They sat in front of the fire and listened to a story from his childhood before they took a tired Daneel to bed.

"You're amazing with her baby." Wanda whispered as they closed the door just leaving it open just a bit.

"She is amazing with me." He smirked as they both resumed to their seats on the sofa. "I never realised that this life with you and Daneel was the life that I was always searching for." He smiled as Wanda cuddled into his side.

"It finally seems like everything is falling into place. You, me and Daneel." Wanda whispered softly as she watched Ben gaze into her green eyes.

"And anymore that we may have in the future." He spoke with a bright smile and a dazed look. "I want a big family with you."

"I want that too." Wanda replied before pressing a soft kiss to his lips before returning back to her previous position just enjoying each others presence.

AN

Just a cute fluffy filler chapter for you guys. Let me know what you guys think