Twenty Two

When Daneel had went to bed after they had finished Hayward off, they waited on Vision to come back before they started to get a plan together. It wasn't until a portal opened and 616 Wanda walked through in her Scarlet Witch attire. Nat looked between Wanda and her multiversal self confused. 

"I'll explain everything later." Wanda told the assassin as the Scarlet Witch looked at Nat with sad eyes before she turned to face Ben and Wanda. 

"I needed to come to warn you that I can feel a shift in the multiverse. Chthon has risen again.." 616 Wanda spoke as she shuffled her feet.

"How is there two of you?" Nat asked as Ben struggled to hold in his laughter earning a slap to the back of the head off of Wanda. 

"We will get into that later on Nat." Wanda told her sternly as Nat and Ben both shared a look. Both already becoming fast friends soon to be the witch's dismay. 

"So what is our plan?" Ben asked her as Wong and America came through a portal.

"So you guys have felt it?" America asked everyone. 

"We need to go to Mount Wundergore and end him ourselves. We cannot let him get the power of the child." Wong said urgently. 

"We found out that only the Scarlet Witch can destroy him." Vision spoke as he phased through the cabin wall. 616 Wanda looked at him like she saw a ghost.

"How will that be possible?" America asked him.

"The power that the Scarlet Witch holds is similar to what Chthon possesses, only she is stronger because she was forged by an infinity stone." Vision spoke as everyone listened carefully. "It is said that she can syphon his powers with one of the spells from the Temple of Chaos. When he is without powers she can destroy his mortal form." He concluded.

"So we need to go there as soon as possible." Ben said as he stepped forward.

"Who is going to watch Daneel?" Wanda asked as everyone looked between each other as 616 Wanda looked at her.

"You." She told her as Wanda just scoffed. 

"Yeah right. She is my daughter and I have every right to fight to protect her." She snarled at everyone. 

"Maybe it is best if you do stay with Daneel. You are the strongest besides Wanda." Ben told her softly. "It feels weird saying that." He chuckled making his fiance let out a breathless laugh. "And Vision will remain here with Nat to protect you both."

"You're not going?" Wanda told him sternly. 

"I am. I am doing this to protect you both. This family here is everything to me and I will fight to keep it safe." He told her as she just nodded as she let a tear slip. "We will get through this and then we can live our life they way we want to."

"And you also need to protect the children." 616 Wanda spoke up as everyone looked at her confused. "Do you two not know what protection is?" She scolded them as Nat struggled to hold in a laugh. 

"Well, when you are in the middle of no where, you kind of struggle to suit up and when you get lost in the moment you kind of forget to pull out." Ben told her with a smirk as she just shook her head. 

"I did not need to know that." She told him with a laugh.

"At least you don't have to witness it." Khonshu spoke making both Wanda's and Ben laugh as the others looked at them confused. 

"What's so funny?" Nat asked them. 

"So you're saying that she is pregnant again?" Ben asked 616 Wanda completely disregarding Nat's question.

"Rude." Nat mumbled as everyone's attention was on 616 Wanda.

"Yes she is. I can sense their power and it's best if she stays away from the battle." She stated as everyone else agreed. 

"Then it is settled. Ben, 616 Wanda, America and I will head to Wundergore to defeat Chthon while you three protect the child at all costs." Wong said as everyone nodded. "We leave at sunrise." He said as everyone nodded. Wanda and Ben went to watch Daneel sleeping peacefully.

"Please promise me you will be careful." Wanda asked him as he wrapped his arms around her securely.

"I will be coming back Wanda. I have a family that I want to watch grow and a beautiful witch I want to marry when this is all over." He told her as she smiled at him sweetly before she kissed him. Nat beckoned the pair to follow her and they all stood and watched as 616 Wanda was talking with Vision. She wore a wide smile on her face as he spoke to her.

"Are you going to explain?" Nat asked them as she motioned between the two Wanda's. 

"Well, the multiverse is real." Wanda told her friend as she just looked at the witch shocked. "We were needed to help save America over there, she can travel between universes by the way." Wanda spoke as she ignored Nat's expression as she carried on explaining.

"That is a lot." She said with wide eyes not expecting there to be alternate variants. Ben couldn't help but smirk at the assassins stunned expression as she processed everything. Vision walked off to speak with Wong as Wanda walked up to 616 Wanda.

"What happened to finding your own Ben?" She asked her as she just shook her head.

"I was too late." She told her with a sad smile. "He was shot in the street." She informed her as Wanda just listened to the other. "I am destined to be alone and unhappy." She said as she looked over at Vision.

"Why don't you get to know him while you're here before the battle. I'm sure he would love to get to know you." She told her softly as 616 Wanda nodded and made her way over to her. Wanda only had one worry on her mind. And that was Ben. Both Wanda Variants she has met, lost their Ben and she isn't ready to be alone and raising two children as a widow before they had a proper chance to be a family.

AN

AHH The end is near guys. The big fight coming soon. Let me know what you guys think