Twenty Three

They all spent the night telling stories about the times they all shared. They all could see 616 Wanda's pain behind the laughter that she shared with all of them. She was shocked to see Vision and Nat again since she never thought that she would ever see them again. Wanda and Ben both walked into the kitchen to have a moment alone. Well as alone as they could be with Khonshu.

"Are you ok my love?" He asked her as he caressed her cheek as she closed her eyes for a brief moment.

"I'm scared to lose you." She whispered as he gave her a soft smile before he kissed her gently.

"You won't lose me Wanda. I will be coming home to our family." He smiled at her as she smiled. "And you have Nat and Vis here to protect you and Daneel." He was right we needed to do this to protect our family.

"I love you so much." She whispered as Ben smiled at her. 

"I love you more." He said as he gave her one last kiss before they met the others in the living since it is now time. Wanda, Nat and Vis watched as America formed a portal to go through to Mount Wundergore. Wanda watched sadly as she fiddled with the ring on her finger as she watched Ben walk through the portal. After the portal had closed, she looked at the space that the portal once stood before she walked back to the kitchen as Nat followed her. 

"They're going to be ok Wanda." Nat reassured the witch. 

"I should be with them fighting this but instead I am here and pregnant again." She told the assassin as she turned around to face her. 

"Maybe you should teach Ben how to wrap it up or pull out." Nat teased the witch that only earned her a glare. Wanda hated not know if the others are going to be ok. She knew that Ben had Khonshu with him but that still didn't ease her mind as she wasn't ready to lose someone else that she loves. "Listen he will be fine Wanda, he has Wong, America and Other You which is kind of freaky and you still haven't explained that to me yet." She told Wanda who sighed as she started to make breakfast. 

"The multiverse is real." She told Nat. "Strange asked us two years ago I think to help him stop the Scarlet Witch. That's the other me that is with them. She was going to kill me but she sensed that I was pregnant with Daneel so she spared me and it actually turns out that the other universes, Ben and I are actually meant to be. We have kids in other universe but the other me who went with them hasn't had the best luck in her life. She lost her Vision and she didn't even get to meet Ben in her universe." She told the assassin who listened to her. "Ben came to me when I never knew that I needed him and he just, he was just there. Something between us happened and here we are." She told her as Vis came in with a tired Daneel on his heels. 

"The child is awake." He told the pair as they both smiled. Nat was quick to scoop the child up before Wanda could. Wanda smiled as she watched her well someone who was always like a sister to her and her daughter who was the size of a six year old now. Nat and Daneel disappeared into the living room to play with the small child's toys whilst Vision remained in the kitchen beside Wanda. "Are you ok Wanda?" He asked her afraid to overstep any boundaries. 

"I'm fine." She said as she mixed the pancake batter. 

"I know we may not be an item anymore but I would like to be your friend. So you can talk to me if you need someone to just listen to you." He told her softly as she smiled and shook her head with a smile.

"Thank you Vis." She smiled at him before she turned back to her task. "I'm just afraid." She told him as he smiled at her to continue. "I don't want to lose Ben, I can't go through losing someone the way I lost you." She whispered as she let the tears fall. "I love him too much." She started to cry as Visio pulled her into his embrace and just let her cry. He didn't know the pain she went through when Thanos killed him. He only heard about what had happened to that small town just outside of New Jersey.

"He will come home to you and your family will be complete Wanda. He loves you more than you will ever know." He reassured her as she nodded against his chest. She pulled away from him and started to cook breakfast for her daughter and the assassin who has took a liking to the small child who calls her Aunt Nat which brought a tear to the assassin's eyes.

AN

A nice little fluffy chapter before the big fight coming up. It is truly coming to an end in the next few chapters guys and it has been amazing to write. Please let me know what you guys think of it.