Chapter 12

Since they knew that the journey was gonna be a longer distance, after they packed all their survival equipment to use for their journey. They began to hike along the shoreline of the fjord, stopping every 1 hour for a water break.

In total, they spent 12 hours hiking altogether. They were weary and decided to set up a camp to spend the night sleeping under the stars.

Ben made a bonfire to light around the camp that was surrounded by total darkness while Rey set up a waterproof canvas tent as a ceiling tied between the two large branches of the tree.

The dyad then sat down on the rotten log, staring into the yellow-orange radiant fire that was sending off a continuous crackling noise with sparks withering into the air. For a brief moment, they sighed at the sentimental mood that was being set around them from the fire contrasting the environment. Hence, this vivid scene in Rey's eyes reminded her of the memory of Ben in the past.

"Ben?" murmured Rey thinking about what was in her sanity, "Does this scenery remind you and me together of something in the past?".

Ben sat there, feeling dazed and confused. He had no memory of what Rey asked, thus he tried his hardest to remember but nothing was being displayed in his head. Instead, he had to confess what was happening although his mind was blank now.

"No..." he mumbled quietly, "I can't remember, sweetheart. Can you tell me what are you trying to say?"

Rey rolled her eyes and sighed, "Alright I was experimenting with you" she told Ben, "This scenery reminded me of the time when we touch hands through our force bond, Ben. I was on Ach-To, but I believe that at that time our Dyad power wasn't strong enough yet".

Ben's eyes widened in disbelief, somehow he wasn't able to remember on Rey's POV, but now he has an idea of what Rey was trying to explain why.

"Oh, I see," Ben replied, "I guess on my Dyad half I can only remember myself being on the First Order ship".

"And regarding that, you didn't tell me where you were" he continued.

"Well, Ben I was on Ach-To with your uncle, Luke. I can't tell you where I was since if I'd leaked the truth then-Supreme Leader, Snoke would come and kill your uncle," Rey replied with her use of common sense, "Now do you know why this thing I'm saying is why I decided to after you come back into the light".

"Uh-huh," mumbled Ben, "So because I can't do anything about my uncle since he's one with the force already along with my mom".

"But sweetheart, I'm very pleased you told me this," he continued, "You able to remind me of my favourite force bond moment with you, Rey".

At that moment Rey's soft eyes widened in awe at what Ben told her. She was instantly surprised that she is hearing this from him. Furthermore, Rey smiled at the sight of Ben that she was the happiest with him.

Ben saw Rey smile, he couldn't take his eyes off her. Her smile was beautiful, and sincere just like how he saw it before their first kiss which brighten his too.

Nevertheless, he also had something too ask her about his second favourite force bond moment.

"Rey, do you remember when I waited for a whole day in my high-waisted pants, shirtless?" Ben asked Rey, trying to make her smile again, "Were you expecting that I was shredded and found me super attractive?"

Rey's face flushed in feelings of embarrassment and weirdness, she was indeed feeling nervous. Ben sensed in Rey that she was feeling similar like that force-bond moment excessively. He knew that he had to make Rey feel more like that too so it can crack him up.

Rey began to respond with a cute giggle, "Yes and No", she said trying to hide her smile from Ben who was watching her like a hawk with passion after seeing her respond adorably.

"You were so horny to show your ripped body like that, Ben", Rey giggled even harder, until her waist began to ache a little.

"Yeah, at that point, I was starting to fall in love and I wanted to impress you", Ben replied, "Speaking of impressions, I think we need some sleep so we can continue our journey tomorrow".

Rey agreed with Ben's plea, soon Ben suddenly scooped Rey up from her seat in a bridal carry style to the canvas-covered bed. Once he gently placed her down, he had an idea to sing a luablly.

"Rey", Ben whispered in his girlfriend's ear, "I want to sing a luablly, the same one that my mother sang to get me to fall asleep when I was a young child".

Rey looked puzzled for a moment, she thought that the one he was gonna sing wasn't gonna work, since Rey was already a grown woman and she knew that luabllys only worked for children.

Ben saw Rey's face dropped too, he understood on what Rey was thinking realistically. But deep down he knew that this luablly will definitely work on her.

"Its okay that you think that this luablly will not work on you", Ben reassured her then stroking Rey's shoulder length silky hair gently, "You will see".

Ben scooped Rey up in a cradling position and held her neck in his one hand. He began to sing the luablly softly in a mother-like voice. Soon enough, Rey started to become drowsy with every word and the note Ben sang. The song only lasted for 2 minutes and by the time it ended, Rey was in a deep sleep.

Ben watched her snore peacefully, he then sighed in relief that he was able to prevent her from suffering from a troubled sleep with this luablly. Afterwards, he gently put her down by his side from his arms.

"Sweet dreams, my darling", he whispered softly in Rey's ear then leaning down to give her a kiss on the cheek, before putting himself in a spoon position with Rey.