Fight! (Part 2)

She opened her eyes a took a long breath she got up from under the  shower and went towards her room.
Opened and closed her eyes and then opened her eyes again this time her eyes had something not fear but bravery.
_______________________________________

(Play this song)

Aahh......

A shrill cry echoed.

But it was not her it was his.

When he threw her dupatta and was about to tear her kurti , she had no energy left in her body but then she saw the Durga murti, Durga maa's eyes the anger in her eyes when she is looking at Mahisasur. Suddenly she got some strength and she kicked his balls.

Aahh......

He screamed and moved from her.

While she was fierce now.

She didn't wanted to run away now.

He recollected himself and screamed

"You bitch!!"

He tried to hold her but she didn't let him she pushed him on the ground and looked around and found a knife.

She took the knife and stood infront of him and kept a leg on his chest

He shrieked, she bent and kept the knife on his cheek.

"People are bidding the good farewell to the goddess not because so they can do all the bad things when she goes they're celebrating because they know staying those 4 days because she gives her powers to the girls to make them their own saviour their own Durga" she said and pushed the knife in his cheek tearing the skin pulling the blood out.

He was screaming in pain now.

She took a rod and lashed him with it at last she hit his head with the rod and he fainted.

She threw the rod and brought a rope from somewhere and  tied him with the nearest bamboo stick in the place. And called the police and moved out.

But all this time only she knew that how scared and tired she was she never felt so scared. She sat on the middle of the road and cried and screamed because she was thinking what would've been happened it she didn't got that strength. The monster would be raping her now.

She somehow recollected herself and moved towards her apartment.
_______________________________________

This is Kalyug don't assume that Krishna will come to save you. You have to save yourself and have to be your own Krishna and Durga.
_______________________________________

•Kadam milake dekho to
Main saath me tere chal dungi
Par chhed ke dekho tum mujhko
Main tumko nahi chhodugi

_______________________________________
Thank you guys, I am overwhelmed by your response on the previous part.
Love ya'll

Fitoor- Collection of Short Stories © Rhea.R. Chowdhury, 2022