My Heart Will Go On III

Few weeks passes after that night, eventually she got to know him more, he was a businessman, he was wise, dangerous but he was loyal too he was actually a too good to be true person. She always conversed with him, she told him everything as he shared too, he was a good listener and advisor. But the thing she also knew was that, there was something behind the happy mask though she never asked but she always knew.

"I want to call Meera, my friend" the night she said "Why suddenly?" He asked caressing her back as she was leaned on him and he was working on his PC.

"I just want to talk to her, it has been weeks I haven't  even see her face, she's my only friend"She said. He sighed as he gave her phone back to her, she dialed her number and called her.

"Hello, Zii? Where The Fuck have you been, your phone switched off, no whereabouts, I went to your house but you weren't there, are you ok, is everything alright?" As soon as the call was answered her ears were flooded by the questions. "Everything's ok Meera, just I am somewhere, actually I am here because of occurrence of some relatively causes, it was a very important so I had to leave promptly after knowing it so I couldn't contact you, sorry" She told exactly what she was told to tell. 

"It's okay Zii, Enjoy to the fullest don't let anyone pull you down and remember I always love you, bye I've class now" She said as she hung up. All this time he was staring at her which she noticed. They were staring into each other's eyes intensely, when he closed his PC and went to her, he kissed her with an unknown passion to which she returned too, the night was going to be full of love as his hands opened the lace of her dress and opened it from her shoulders making  her upper body bare, she was laid down and his kisses followed the way from her lips to her jaw to her neck and eventually to her breasts. 

After the both were striped down naked, the clothes which were thrown across the room, he thrusted deep into her, making her moan and cry, his shaft was buried deep into her core. Soon the room was filled with moans, and after a few rounds of orgasm they decided to clean up and get some sleep, the used pile of condoms were thrown into the bin. She realized that her virginity was taken but she loved it, she loved that this man has not only taken her virginity but also has given her the part of pleasure she deserved unlike when she was younger somebody tried to do so.

Yes, at a younger age one of her close relative molested her, fortunately not taking her virginity but did something which were worst than that, when nobody was home the man would bring his friends and they striped her naked and told her to dance, the embarrassment she felt, they would also touch her private part not only touch but also do things which caused her pain and shame. Not soon enough but they were caught and were behind the bars for the heinous crime. But she was tainted, as she believed, with her growing age she suffered through traumas and anxiety, the happy child inside her was long dead the cold shell was now living with a ton of sadness inside her, the night she had the accident, she thought she would die and receive salvation, but she survived and now she was kidnapped. And willingly submitted herself to the man. She didn't regret it because something in her told her that this one is not evil he was a keeper.

She drifted into orgasmic slumber with the thoughts floating in her mind. Without knowing that a storm was soon coming which will eventually cause some damage.

(Play it on loop)

It was 2 in the morning when he woke up to find her sleeping, he quietly got up and looked at her for some moments before going out of the room to a locked room in an isolated place. He unlocked the door and went inside and locked it again. There were some big portraits of a woman, who looked nothing but a princess, with the same face as Zara. The room was filled with the a mild scent which entered his nose and made his heart heavy. It was her smell, the room was filled with her portraits, her dresses, her favorite books, her favorite everything, all her belongings including him. He couldn't help but cry looking at the portrait in front of him. 
"Why? why did you leave me? I...I am sorry I couldn't save you though I promised to do so.
Please forgive me I know you're with me every moment but still when I realise that you're nit really here. I...I feel so so much pain it feels like my heart is getting hammered with a hot iron, Though I couldn't save you I promise, I promise to preserve her and love her...but why did you had to go?" He said and cried even harder screaming like a wounded animal. 

He didn't realise when he slept on the floor crying, she woke up and looked around to find the void beside her bed, she wrapped the bedsheet tighter around her naked figure and looked at the mess in the room. She blushed thinking about the previous night. But where is he? She quickly took a bath and wore her clothes before going to find him, she almost searched the whole house but she couldn't even see a whisker. When she came across the room which was locked, she rapped but no response, she rapped many more times and louder which woke him up and after realising the whole situation he promptly recollected himself and opened the door and saw her at the door gaping at him. He quickly closed and locked the door behind him and smiled at her. "When did you wake up?" He asked "Sometime before,  but what were you doing in this room? What's inside?" She said as she tried to peek but was stopped when his lips came crashing on her's.

"Nobody told you that you look so gorgeous at morning?" He said as he released her from the kiss and caressed her cheeks with affection. She blushed as he carried her into his arms far from the room, but her mind didn't distract from the mystery behind the door she was adamant to find out what's in there. 

Fitoor- Collection of Short Stories © Rhea.R. Chowdhury, 2023