Red

"Red has a range of symbolic meanings through many different ideas, including life, health, vigor, war, courage, anger, love and religious fervor. The common thread is that all these require passion. When it comes to love, red communicates feelings of passion, lust... desire."

(Adult Story)

The elevator bell dinged and the gates opened revealing the passionate couple inside who were passionately obsessed with each other.

He carried her out of the elevator, none of them leaving the other kissing each other like there's no tomorrow, like the other person will disappear into thin air if they when release a sigh. He slyly took out the keys from her pocket and opened the door both of them entered and locked the door. As soon as the door was locked she was pinned to the door. The room was all dark with just a red dream light on the top which was reflecting on the couples bodies making it look like a sensual scene was a sight to devour. The sloppy saliva sound were to be heard in the silent room accompanied with their heavy uneven breathes and audible beating of heart.

He removed his lips from hers attaching them to her jawline instead kissing there and trailing them to her collarbone biting in the way. Her breathy moans were informing him of the pleasure.
Her hands which were fondling his hairs with delicacy went to the buttons of his shirt buttons trying to open them slowly yet hastily.Once opened she glided it out of his body while he was still marking his territories on her upper body fondling them, with his sweet,soft and passionate kisses, his hands very slowly rubbing on her breasts making her breathless.

Once he was bare he took her to the bed and put her there, hovering above her like a hungry wolf on heat. He stripped her baring her, taking every piece of shame from her body making her bare to his lust full eyes. He snatched him away to look at the beauty ethereal beauty in his arms, whimpering and shaking with the new found pleasure he showered upon her. her face red, taking heavy breaths her breasts moving in an uneven pace making him hard from the sinful yet pleasant sight. He dived into her breasts with an impatient growl. She moaned loud at the feeling of his tongue on the tip of the nipples. The wet mass gliding around her areola teasing every  inch of her skin. She moaned an irritated growl, irritated of the teasing foreplay. He quickly sucked into her supple bud. Sucking in to all the moisture and sweetness from it like an infant sucking milk from the mammary gland. She was biting her lips, clutching onto the bedsheet feeling the pleasure her under wear was  already wet by the constant leak of her womanly pleasure juices, the new pleasure triggered the leak.

He snatched his mouth from the breast kissing the supple sensitive bud now which was hard and red from the torturous pleasure by his mouth. He was pulled into a sensitive kiss by her, still into the kiss his hands reached her lower portion which was concealed only by her panties. A sudden loud gasp escaped her mouth as she felt his finger tips on her pleasure point beneath the last cloth of shame.

He damped his fingers before circling her clit taking her to the ninth cloud her moans releasing into his mouth. He slowly put his fingers into her vagina. Thrusting into that little hollow place. 

"Faster please" She requested.

He obeyed and starting thrusting his fingers further into her, after a lot of thrusting when he felt that she was close he replaced his fingers with his skillful tongue, gliding the wet mass of muscle deep inside. As she climaxed he licked all her orgasmic juices clean. He was pulled up as she kissed him and changed the position having him under her, she kissed him on his cheeks, nose, jaw, neck, collar and down to his nipples, she teased him by rolling her tongue on his aerola to which he groaned and she chuckled lightly and bit onto the bud resulting him into hissing she kissed him down his chest, and reached his throbbing member, taking it in her palm she started massaging it with force, as she pumped it his moans filled the roam with an erotic aura, the sweat was shining in the red light. His member twitched in her hands and she knew he was near climax she pumped more vigorously and with more suction. The white semen shot outside painting both of them in the clear shade of white.

They panted and both of them knew that it was finally the end of the foreplay, the real show was about to begin, they started kissing again this time with more need and passion. He laid her down while straddling her and took the condom placed on the table, sliding it on, he  embedded  her making her gasp in fulfilment, he thrusted deep into her, claiming and ramming and announcing his entrance, arousing her more for more.   

He banged her making her scream out loud, after sometime the position changed now she was bouncing and grinding on him, dominating him, having him in the core. The whole night went by with lot of orgasms, changing condoms, scream, moans, groans, shaking bed, wild smell and new positions. The red light made the scene more erotic than ever.

The morning when it was 4 and the dawn was near they finally drifted to the pleasurable orgasmic slumber having the end for their sex for the day. 

They didn't know if they'll end up together or they will meet again or anything but the only thing they thought  about the whole night was pleasure, seeking pleasure isn't a crime, they didn't need a commitment to fulfil it or seek it you just need a condom, a perfect man and a flawless night for that. 

Why should couples have all the fun?

A/N- So this was actually meant to be my birthday special part but for some reason I wasn't able to complete it  so yeah it is here now and to some people who craved for some mature stuff here it is, this is my first ever writing a smut, so please shower your love over this, and those who are thinking that why I didn't add a blowjob part actually I don't support blowjob it's my personal opinion I respect all other opinions so please don't criticize me upon this. 

Thank you and love you

~Rhea 

Fitoor- Collection of Short Stories © Rhea.R. Chowdhury, 2023