Third Person

She saw him yet again with her, they were hugging his nose laid in her scent glands, hands wrapped around her waist they were holding on each other tight, it's been uncountable times seeing them like this, shouldn't she be habituated to this? She thinks to herself bit everytime a little part of her heart shatters seeing them together, it shattered a little more when she witnessed them kissing each other they went inside their car and drove away leaving her with broken heart and flowing tears watching the car disappear out of her sight. She knew that they'll fuck once they get home but she doesn't want to think that. She hates it that somebody have same or more rights on him than her, she knows that she is nothing for him but to her he is her flicker of a lighter in the world full of darkness.

The next morning he came back to her, smiling, kissing her and acting like he didn't do this with anyone else.
           And the next thing she knows that she is laid in the mahogany wooden desk and taking up his cock smoothly with nothing but his wedding ring on his finger. She tried to forget everything and drown in the pleasure but everytime she closes her eyes something flashes and tears flow down, he does notice that but thinking it because of the receiving pleasure, he thrusted harder not noticing if she's in pain or not.

She was tired now everytime now and then he comes to hug her she can smell that Misty perfume, knowing that they've again fucked like rabbits, that smell reminded of her that she has no rights on him. It was yesterday when she barged into the cabin and caught them in such an intimate position. She felt her heart drop.
         Why why can't she leave him? That's the question which she asks herself everyday. She just couldn't She fell for him why no one knows even her there's no reason to Love someone.
         One day she called him into his cabin she entered and saw her straddling him on his chair she coughed attending them of her presence but she just tsked sitting on his lap infront of her, what was he doing? He was kising her neck, she giggled and said 'Talk to her, I'll be outside' she went outside he came to me with an envelope and placed it on my hand, and told me something that I knew he would someday. "It's over". She never felt so weak her legs felt derived of the ground, biting her lips she nodded and walked out.
             The most shattering thing was they always knew she had been there, they intentionally broke her heart every single time. She was leaving when she returned back to the cabin pecked him and said with a quivering lips and chocked voice.

           "I was enchanted to meet you"

She knew she had no place in his heart but she had every right on him, she would protest? But why, she wasn't the third person in their married life it was Her.

Tears were streaming but she held a smile and when finally she was in her cabin she cried, in agony, in pain with something inside her broken purposely.

She again questions the destiny , why did she didn't meet him first and married him it would have been a different story if they did.

Every happy ending leaves someone or the other broken hearted.

Fitoor- Collection of Short Stories © Rhea.R. Chowdhury, 2023