My Heart Will Go On II

She opened her eyes, her sight still unclear, she blinked a few times to make her sight clear.

She found herself in an unknown room, which looked luxurious, it was big enough for one person to live, she felt a soft mattress underneath her body, she was laying on a queen sized bed.

She saw it on Pinterest a few days ago, she thought of it as a dream but a dream never felt so much real.

Suddenly she felt a vibrating effect on her nape, she touched it but felt nothing but her soft skin.

She heard opening of a door, and you discovered the man in all Turquoise Suit and White T underneath it. He looked handsome, with is chiseled jawline, sharp nose, subtle beard, thin curvy lips, and that eyes, all emerald green eyes, you recognized the eyes but suddenly she noticed the person was wearing a pair of specs which made him irresistible for her, unknowingly she started tracing his body structure from head to toe but...

Her eyes got stuck on his big shaft, it looked like a tent formed, she gulped as she traced it's length, suddenly her heart started beating wildly inside her rib-cage. She placed her hand on her chest to feel her heart but she didn't feel any piece of cloth on her body.

She saw herself and widened her eyes, as she was naked infront of him, she could feel his constant stare on her bosom, her nipples hardened underneath his gaze, quickly she pulled the Duvet on her body to cover herself.

She saw him smirk, he slowly went towards her pulled her face up by his finger on her chin, he looked at her face like he was tracing her face patterns, there she saw something in his eyes,

Anguish, Pain, Love and .... Guilt?

Her heart ached for an unknown reason which reflected through her eyes maybe he saw that that's why he took her into a tight hug which was to her surprise not uncomfortable but felt like her restless heart found some actual peace.

Her head on his chest she could feel his calming heartbeats.

Surprisingly, she felt her heart beat syncing with his.

He pulled her head up and gazed on her lips intently, he rubbed her soft lips with his thumb and suddenly she felt a soft and wet tingle on her lip, at that point she opened her eyes which she closed for that unknown soothness.

He kissed Her!

For the first time in her life she felt a man's lip on hers,  it was so ethereal feeling she felt like she's, she's...

Home!..

Her heart told her this word, She felt his warm palm on her cheeks, she closed her eyes, taking in the scent which was intoxicating her.

She felt his hands move towards her hair,  as he tangled his fingers into her messy locks and stroked it.

She felt his wet tongue on her lower lips, she shivered with this feeling, when they pulled back, her exposed body was covered with the blanket of goosebumps and was still under a trance.

"Who are you?'' She asked after looking into his eyes which were filled with love and admiration.

"Avinash, what's your name?" He asked looking deep into her soul.

She somewhat felt offended that he kissed her even without knowing her name.

"Zara" She said in a low tone.

"So Zara, your wardrobe and closet will be soon ready, I'll send your maids and yes From now onwards you are the queen of this palace and don't even think about escaping which your fortunately can't but if this idea even try to knock at the door of your thoughts just push 'em away, Got it Sweetheart?" He said, his finger tips slightly grazing her facial structure