3: let the second half begin!

They all return to the court after the break.

Y/n: Right I want Tetsuya and Kagami to split again, sorry, and I would like to join Tetsu if that's okay?

Kagami: Why do you keep splitting us up, I can do just fine with or without him.

Y/n; Oh I know that, glad you did too. Now I'll go easy this quarter just to ease myself into the game.

Kagami: I'll beat you either way.

Y/n: Glad to hear it.

Momoi: Let the second half begin!

They play and it is clear who has greater power on the court. Despite being the only girl on that court, she was way better than all of them. She would definitely beat them all one on ones, maybe even all of them as a team single-handedly. She didn't need anyone else on her team, yet she didn't go solo. She made sure everyone in her team was a part of the game, that everyone was working their hardest.

Kagami; Something's changed, those players weren't like this before, they've gotten stronger. How?

y/n: Keep your focus, Kagami, don't start letting your mind flood with questions in a game. Don't ever show your opponent fear. Don't show them they have an upper hand because that's what they want to see.

She dribbles elegantly past him, she made it look easy, something anyone could stop. But it wasn't. It was like she was a hallucination. The score ended up having a 50 point gap.

y/n: Just so you know, that wasn't all me out there. If you noticed, Tetsu's passing skills increased, gained more stamina and endurance. His skills lasted longer than they normally would and that wasn't all because of me. I'll tell you how you can increase your abilities and your teammate's abilities after the game has finished as I need some more analysis time.

Momoi: Okay now we are on to the last quarter, Can teams please rearrange themselves as done in the second quarter, y/n-chan, Ki-chan (Kise), and Akashi-kun will be on the opposite team to Tetsu-kun, Midorin (Midorima), and Kagamin's team.

y/n: good!

Midorima: Nearly done with the analysis, nanodayo?

y/n: Yah, I was done a while ago, I just wanted to play them and do some analysis on myself.

Midorima: Then you won't mind me playing with you, 'nadayo?

(A/N: 'nadayo or 'nodayo is just the shortened word of nanodayo!)

y/n: hmmmmm, okay!

Akashi; y/n can I have a word?

Akashi pulls y/n out, away from the group who are preparing themselves for the next match.

WITH Y/N AND AKASHI.

y/n: yeah?

Akashi: I see you're done with their analysis, you should stop playing.

y/n: What! Why? I want you to play the next quarter.

Akashi: I can tell you look ill. Something's off.

y/n: You think so too? I dunno if it's just me still worked up from earlier or something, maybe I should take my tablets.

Akashi: Which tablets?

y/n: in my bag-

y/n then faints and Akashi catches her, calling to Midorima