25: jabberwock vs vorpal swords

(DISCLAIMER: because i can't write for the life of me im using a bit of the story line regarding the match but adjusting it so that it fits my characters and plot. I will change some parts more than others, but I thought to warn y'all. Also there are some spoilers as scenes from the movie are in the next couple of chapters but I will try my best not to spoil anything important i promise!)

Referee: Teams start your warm-ups!

They all entered the court, looking up at the rows of people above them, who cheered relentlessly. Jabberwock were already there, and they had no reserves with them. Adira had finally decided to give back y/n's consciousness- her eyes now both black.

Nash: The Princess plays?

    He says, a bit shocked but still with a smirk.

y/n: Why are you calling yourself a Princess? Are you that full of yourself?

She questions,not looking at him.

Silver: It seems the Princess has got an attitude today!

y/n: Oh, wait, I'm meant to be the Princess?

Midorima: y/n , leave them and warm-up.

Silver: yeah Princess, go run back to your mommy and daddy.

Referee: Stop chatting and complete your warm-ups please.

y/n turns to her team to warm-up as she hears the snickering from Nash and his team. 10 minutes pass and the warm-ups have finished.

Referee: Alright, that's time on the warm-ups, please come to bow to the other team.

In unison: Thankyou for the game.

Nash: you're all mine princess.

Expecting a snarky comment back, both teams wait for her response only to be met with silence. She was frozen to the spot, her eyes tearing up slightly.

Silver: i guess the cats got her tongue hahaahahha.

    Jabberwock retreat to their positions and Midorima takes her hand.

Midorima: y/n are you going to be okay to play?

y/n: yes? Yeah i am ok, don't worry.

    Vorpal swords start in their first option layout which is as follows:

Point Guard - y/n

Shooting Guard - Midorima

Small Forward - Kise

Power Forward - Aomine

Centre - Murasakibara

Akashi, Kagami, Kuroko and the reserves sit on the bench, waiting in anticipation.

Referee: Okay, let the game between Vorpal Swords and Jabberwock begin.

The game commences with the jump ball between Silver and Murasakibara and to the shock of Silver, Murasakibara won the tip-off and the ball went to y/n, who made an alley-oop to Aomine who dunks, scoring the first points of the match.  Kise stops Jabberwock's counterattack and steals the ball back for his team, passing it to y/n who, again, passes it to Aomine. Aomine is marked by a Jabberwock player but passes him with little difficulty and dunks the ball, much to the Jabberwock player's surprise.

Team Vorpal Swords are in the lead with the score of 15 - 9 through a self alley-oop reverse dunk by Aomine. Jabberwock begins their counterattack with Nash's possession of the ball. Nash dribbles but is marked by y/n, who tries to stop him. Nash labels y/n a weak Princess before trying to pass her, but to Nash's surprise, he is unable to do so, thus passing the ball to his teammate instead, who goes for a dunk but is stopped by Murasakibara. After stealing the ball, Murasakibara passes it to Midorima , who after being mocked, succeeds in scoring his full court three-pointer. The first quarter ends with the score of 20 - 16, with Team Vorpal Swords in the lead.

Referee: That is the end of the first quarter, with Vorpal Swords leading with the score of 20-16.

With Vorpal Swords.

Momoi: Here, everyone have some water, and put this towel over your heads.

Kuroko: y/n-kun , is everything ok?

y/n: ...hmm? Yes, yes of course..

Midorima: Their defence is quite tight and it seems Nash and Silver are their main offence, nanodayo.

y/n: Sei, you're in the next quarter, replace Ryota.

Akashi: Of course.

Kise: Awwww, why are you subbing me out already?

y/n: I want to keep them on their toes, Ryota. Just take this time to fully recharge, I want to be able to use your ultimate copy later.

Kise: Okay!

Midorima: y/n.

y/n: Shin-chan?

Midorima: You've been zoning out, what's wrong?

y/n: what! Nothings wrong.

Midorima: yes there is, tell me, nonodayo.

y/n: it's nothing i swear!

Akashi: Shintaro is right-

Nash: Hey Princess! How's your mommy and daddy doing?

Midorima and Akashi instantly look at y/n, as do the rest of the Generation of Miracles.

Midorima: ignore them y/n.

y/n: mommy...

Akashi: hey, hey, hey, focus y/n, they're trying to mess with you.

y/n: but daddy...

y/n starts zoning out, the rest of the team are shaking her out of her spiraling thoughts.

y/n: mommy? Daddy? Why did you lie to me?

A/N: LMAOO I don't know why I'm laughing at y/n right now but I just can't- 😭🖐

A/N: anywhoo I don't even know if this plot makes sense to you guys anymore, I've reread it so many times it just makes sense to me, I'm just praying you guys understand it too 😪 and I hope you're enjoying it ✌️😌