41: Kise's pov

Yess! I love arcades-

But wait. People will recognise me.

The all famous model: Kise Ryota, strolling through an arcade.

I must wear a disguise!

"What are you wearing Ryota?" y/n-cchi giggles.

"It's my disguise. Why? What's wrong with it?" i chibi cry.

She ends up replying with another giggle before leaving with Midorima-cchi.

I look once more in the mirror to admire my work: sunglasses with a fake nose and mustache attached and a cool golf cap.

I thought i looked pretty cool- I don't understand why y/n-cchi was giggling.

Now who should i choose to walk around the arcade with?

Akashicchi? Oh wait, Himemicchi and Takaocchi are going with him.

Aominecchi? Oh, that's strange, Kagamicchi is going with him. I wonder how competitive that will get.

Kurokocchi? Nevermind, Momoicchi just jumped on top of him, i bet they're going to be a pair.

And there's no point guessing if i can go with y/n-cchi because she's always with Midorimacchi.

So it looks like i was the one stuck with Murasakibara-cchi. He's not a bad guy, it's just that I don't think he really likes me that much.

"So what do you want to play?" i ask, stars sparkling in my eyes.

"i dunno. Let's get some food!" he responds inbetween mouthfuls of pocky.

Food?!?? We're in an arcade?!?!

"We're getting food later, come on Murasakibara-cchiiiiiii!" i plead, almost at tears.

"Fine. Play that."

He motions to the 'pac man' game.

This guy only thinks about food, i swear 🙄

Regardless, i sprint over to the machine and guard it from other people until Murasakibaracchi gets here: which is taking forever.

"Hurry up Muasakibaracchi!"

"Calm down" he groans.

After what seemed like a million years, he is now standing infront of the machine, with me of course.

I let him play the first round, because I'm super nice. He inserts the money into the machine, giving his snacks for me to hold.

"Don't you dare eat anything!" He warns before turning back to the game.

And he was such a pro! He caught all of the ghosts in no time and beat so many levels.

"Kisechin, can you feed me some of my snacks?" he asks, still absorbed into the game.

SNACKS?!?!?! WHILE PLAYING?!?!?

Contrary to my inner thoughts, i still attempted to feed him his snacks, which was going quite well until a gun shot rang through the air, making me jump and drop majority of the snacks.

I heard Murasakibaracchi groan as the snacks lay on the floor but his mood quickly changed when a group of masked men entered the arcade, weapons in hand.

AM I GOING TO DIE AT THIS YOUNG AGE?!?!?!?

HAS MY DIGUSE BEEN UNCOVERED?

But they weren't looking for me: which i thought was quite odd.

It was then that I noticed Momoicchi and Aominecchi together hiding behind the air hockey table, Kurokocchi and Kagamicchi by the basketball stand, and Takaocchi and Himemicchi by the 'Wack-a-mole' game.