22: homicide?!

Akashi: Father, thank you for accepting our last minute offer for breakfast.

Masaomi (Akashi's father): I don't appreciate it, however it seems it can't be helped.

Adira: Sir, would you mind excusing your personal butlers and servants.

Masaomi (Akashi's father): Why would I do that, y/n?

Adira: Apologies but you are misunderstood, I am not y/n at the moment, I am very surprised and hurt that you haven't noticed. My name is Adira. And I would like to discuss a personal matter and would much appreciate privacy.

Masaomi (Akashi's father): I see. Fine, please can all unnecessary personnel excuent themselves until further notice.

Adira: It is much appreciated.

Masaomi (Akashi's father): I see what you mean, you aren't acting like y/n.

Adira: Excuse my rudeness, but how exactly would you know how y/n acts.

Masaomi (Akashi's father): Well I was quite close to her father-

Adira: Ah yes, about him, I wanted to discuss this will of his that you are taking to heart.

Masaomi (Akashi's father): Seijuro, you told them already?

Akashi: Yes father, It only seemed fair.

Masaomi (Akashi's father): hmm, well i won't go against your father's will so if you are here to oppose the idea then you may as well leave.

Adira: I won't be leaving, and I won't apologise for that.

    Her bleached white eyes pierce his fiery red eyes.

Masaomi (Akashi's father): What is it you want to discuss y/n? Sorry, It's Adira isn't it? My apologies.

Adira: Apology accepted. I want to discuss the contents of my father's will that was never brought to mine or y/n's attention until now.

Masaomi (Akashi's father): Of course. Your father wanted you and Seijuro to marry when he were to turn 18. That was his dying wish.

Adira: And why are you so eager to fulfil that wish?

Masaomi (Akashi's father): it's his dying wish!

Adira: Yes but you forced y/n and Seijuro to break up before and now you are just accepting it? Something isn't right. I don't believe that's your only reason.

Masaomi (Akashi's father): It's only a small favour I am repaying.

Midorima: Sir are you implying that their marriage would just be a favour? You're willing to destroy people's lives for a mere favour?

Masaomi (Akashi's father): It is not just a mere favour. I owe it to the man to fulfil his wish!

Adira: Exactly as I thought. You owe him something. Why do you feel you owe him?

Masaomi (Akashi's father): I don't need to discuss this with you.

Adira: I happen to think otherwise.

Masaomi (Akashi's father): I wasn't there for him the day he died, so as a repayment of that i must fulfil his request, it's the least I can do.

Adira: What do you mean you weren't there?

Masaomi (Akashi's father): Like I said, I don't need to discuss this-

Adira stands up, hands planted on the table and leans over the table towards Masaomi who is opposite her.

Adira: You will answer my questions.

Masaomi (Akashi's father): I was meant to help your family transport to your brothers new school but I was invited to an important conference abroad and went there instead. I called for someone else to pick them up and-