7: y/n's backstories

i love that photo too much lmao, anyways the story...

Kagami: Who's Adira? And is it true that her entire family is dead? He quietly asks Kuroko, Aomine and Kise who are walking behind Midorima and y/n.

Aomine: Yeah. By the time she had joined Teiko Junior High she had already lost her grandparents and her wider family had all separated. Then one day when we were training she came in, shaking, holding back a flood of tears. As soon as she saw us she dropped to her knees in tears and Midorima held her most of the night. Satsuki finally found out what happened. He replies ignoring the question about Adira, the others do the same.

Kise: They were caught in a nasty attack that killed them all, her mom, her dad and her brother. She didn't want to go back to her home for a while so Midorimacchi's family took her in until she was old enough to get her own place.

Kuroko: When she did, Midorima-kun moved in with her.

Kagami: So they dated in middle school too?

Kuroko: yeah.

Kise: It was surprising to be honest, I would have never imagined Midorimacchi to be like that.

Aomine: Yeah, he is such a tsundere. I thought she was going to date Akashi.

(A/N: A tsundere is a character, most often female and in anime, who switches from being tough and cold towards a love interest into being soft and sweet.)

Akashi: she did.

Aomine: What? When? Where did you come from?

Akashi: When we were younger.

Kise: You never told us about this.

Akashi: Well there wasn't much to say. It wasn't anything too serious really.

Kise: Why did you break up then?

Akashi: My family made me.

Kagami: hah what?

Akashi: What are you laughing at?

Kagami: So you just broke up with her because your family said so? That's crazy man.

Akashi; Yeah. I regret it but there's nothing to do about it now.

Aomine: Wait, so you still like her?

Kise: OOO Akashicchi.

Akashi: quiet down you fools. Yes of course I do, but..

Kagami: But Midorima?

Akashi: yeah. Anyway, I just think of her like my sister now.

Aomine: ew you wanna date your sister?

Akashi: Daiki! That is not it at all, gowsh stop twisting my words! I should have never told you buffoons.

Aomine: what don't say that, we won't tell I promise!

Kise: yeah we promise Akashicchi.

Aomine: did she beat you up?

Akashi: No. I thought she would. But she was surprisingly very understanding, she agreed to stay close friends with me.

The small group looks at y/n to see her knocked out on Midorima's back.

Akashi: Is she okay? He says at normal volume so that Midorima can hear.

Midorima: yeah, she just fainted though, i have a feeling she will puke when she wakes up so we better hurry and get her medicine.

Kise: But we ran out, remember?

Midorima: crap, we did...

A/N: hope you're enjoying it so far! Don't forget to leave a vote if you like the story, I really appreciate it🥰

Midorima: author-chan get back to the story, no one cares nanodayo

Y/n: yeah I might be dead by the time you finish

A/n: gomen 💀🤚