16: the past is the past, right?

Everyone is in the kitchen, Murasakibara and Kagami have already started to make breakfast.

y/n: Okay guys, I need to talk to you before we start any training okay.

Everyone nods or nods mentally and turns their attention to y/n. The two boys cooking do the same but still continue to cook.

y/n: Okay. You guys know I have never been one with words but recently I have felt we needed some. Recently, Sei had to remind me of something that I used to say all of the time and frankly, I felt ashamed that I had forgotten it.

y/n: The past is the past. We know that. We can't change it. All we can do is dwell on it, try to mentally rewrite it but in reality it does nothing. All we do is mess up the future without realising. Think of how much time we all spent depressed about this game when we could have been practising. That time we lost we can't change, but we can't keep repeating the same mistakes as the past. If you try to get stuck in the past then you won't realise that you're actually wasting the future. So from this point on, we don't think about anything that happened in the past, we are going to train for the next 6 days without getting stuck in our minds because let me tell you, I've done that and it ruined me and to be honest it still does. I don't want to keep doing that to myself and I certainly don't want you guys to do it, so please... she trails off, tears forming in her eyes.

Akashi: From this point on, we will not waste any time dwelling on the past events, yes?

Everyone but y/n and Akashi: yes Captain!

Akashi: Good. Now eat quickly and get on that court as soon as possible!

Everyone but y/n, Akashi and Alex: yes captain!

Akashi: We will not lose this game, will we?

Everyone now: WE WON'T captain!

Kagami: Food is ready!

Everyone eats as fast as they can and are all done by 5:10 am. Anyone who isn't already ready goes and gets ready. By 5:20 everyone is ready to go down to the court.

A/N: ooops that was another short chapter 🥲 sorry