37: Akashi's 18th: part 1

a/n: sorry for not updating in so long, i've been super busy but i was still writing. It turns out this chapter was gonna be really long so I've split it up so that you guys can start reading it instead of waiting for ages, so enjoy!

Midorima and y/n get home after their day out and come back to see majority of everyone still in the living room, watching television. The people not present are: Akashi, Himemi, Momoi, Kuroko and Kagami.

y/n: hey guys, where are the others?

Kise: hey y/n-cchi, Momoicchi and Akashicchi put Himemicchi to bed and Momoicchi decided to stay with her. Akashicchi came back for a bit but decided to sleep too-

y/n: okay, that's fine, listen up everyone!

Midorima to y/n only...

Midorima: i thought they were only staying one night, nanodayo. He whines under his breath.

y/n: shin don't be rude-

Midorima: nooooooooooooo, i'm going to absolutely die, nanodayo.

y/n: you want me to plan a funeral now?

Midorima: yes.

y/n: oh darn, i'm going to be a widow before i even get married.

Midorima: let's get married then! You can be a real widow, nanodayo.

y/n: no way, i don't wanna be a widow, i'll go date someone else instead so that i don't have to be a widow.

Midorima: no way am i letting someone else have you! You're going to be my widow and only my widow, no-one else's.

y/n: hmm, how about, no.

Midorima: i refuse for you to be someone else's widow.

y/n: yeah but you'll be dead and i'll be sad, so i gotta find some kind of way to be happy again-

Aomine: Sorry to interrupt whatever you guys are whispering about, but you called our attention so we are waiting.

y/n: sorry, anyways i wanted to talk to you all about a surprise birthday for Sei!

Midorima: does that mean they all have to stay at our house for another-

y/n: shut up shin.

(a/n: just to remind you: kise, aomine, murasakibrara and takao are the other people present in the room!)

Takao: so what's the plan?

y/n: i'm not too sure yet, but it's his 18th and i really want it to be special!

kise: how about letting akashicchi choose?

y/n: but how will that be a surprise then?

takao: we can still surprise him but let him choose what activity to do!

y/n: hmmmmmmmm...

midorima: i think thats a great idea, nanodayo.

y/n: huh! you really think so?

midorima: yes i do, its his 18th in all honesty, he should choose, nanodayo.

y/n: okay, fine.

TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT DAY!!

Its the night before akashi's birthday and everyone waits secretly until he falls asleep.

akashi: i'm going to head to bed now, goodnight everyone.

everyone: night

As the door closed, the preparations began, eveyone gets the decorations together and starts hanging them up: the balloons, the 'happy birthday' banners, the buntings.

Once they were finished, they all stood in awe before quietly sneaking back to their rooms: it was currently 11:00pm- 1hr before showtime!

Everyone changed into pyjamas and pretended to fall asleep which was phase one of: Operation Surprise Akashi.

Time skippu-

10 minutes before showtime..

y/n: Himi-chan?

Himemi: yes ne-chan?

y/n: ready for phase two of Operation Surprise Sei?

Himemi: yep!

Midorima: good luck! We'll see you both in the living room, nanodayo.

Himemi and y/n does a salute to Midorima, which he returns, before going their separate ways. As they leave the room, everyone else is standing outside their rooms, doing a salute before following Midorima to the living room.

y/n: there's no turning back now!

Himemi: it's now or never!

They take a deep breath before quietly opening the door to Akashi's room, which Takao was still trapped in.

(a/n: they are gonna be shouting but in a whisper- you get what i mean)

y/n: TAKAO!

Takao: YEAH?

y/n: WHY AREN'T YOU IN THE LIVING ROOM?

Takao: I COULDN'T GET OUT IN TIME!

y/n: OKAY, GET OUT QUICK!

It was at that moment that Akashi started to wake up.

y/n: SHOOT, CHANGE OF PLAN, YOU HELP US NOW!

Takao: WAIT BUT-

Akashi: y/n? Himemi-chan? What's wrong?

y/n: oh...uh...

Himemi: OWWWWWWW!

Akashi: HIMEMI-CHAN, WHAT'S WRONG?

Himemi: I...CAN'T...BREATHE....

y/n: WE NEED TO GET HER TO THE HOSPITAL!

Akashi: ABSOLUTELY.

Akashi picks up Himemi, who is screaming, and rushes straight to the living room.

(a/n: basically, when you open the front door, the room you end up in is the living room, so you have to go through the living room to get the the front door.)

y/n and takao run after him, struggling a bit to keep up his pace.

Akashi: WHERE'S SHINTARO?

y/n: ...

Takao: I'LL GO GET HIM!

Akashi: WHAT? HE'S NOT AWAKE? IT'S HIS SISTER!

Y/n: HE IS AWAKE, HE'S JUST...ERM...I-IN SHOCK.

Takao: YEAH, SO I'LL GO AND...UNSHOCK HIM!

Akashi: OK, HURRY.

They reach the living room door, and Akashi kicks it open, so hard it swings into the wall. The lights are off and Himemi stops screaming.

Akashi: Himemi? HIMEMI?

The lights turn on and everyone shouts: HAPPY BIRTHDAY AKASHI/SEI/SEIJURO!

Akashi, in complete shock, puts Himemi down before looking over to y/n.

Akashi: what is happening right now?

Kise: it's your birthday surprise akashicchi!

Akashi: so, this was your plan, y/n?

y/n: well, it was a bit different than expected but yeah.

Akashi chuckles before looking at Himemi.

Akashi: you're a very good actor Himemi-chan, a very scary actor.

Himemi: thank you. She says smugly.

Akashi then looks at everyone else and thanks them. They all give their presents aswell .