56: all great(?) things come to an end

Life became pretty normal after that. Well whatever you consider normal to be, that is.

There were no more mysterious curses, or supernatural beings anymore.

Everything was...normal.

Finally.

After a few months, people had returned to their everyday lives, waking up for school, arriving at their lessons before going to their daily after school basketball practice, making sure to meet up with each other on the weekends.

As for y/n and Midorima, they managed to get by as if nothing happened, only this time they'd take on another roommate and classmate permanently.

This was none other than Akashi Seijuro.

He found he was more comfortable with the pair and got along well with Takao too, and as suggested by his grandfather, he switched to their school, mainly to avoid his father and to help restart his life.

Under normal terms, maybe Akashi and Takao wouldn't have been friends, but with Akashi's memories resetting, he wasn't exactly how he used to be, making him and Takao unsurprisingly really good friends now.

As for the others, Riko and Hyuga finally got together as well as Taiga and Tomiko.

Surprise or not, but Kuroko finally decided to give Momoi a chance at a relationship, which is seemingly going quite well at the moment.

Kise was still struggling to find a girlfriend, actually no let me correct myself, struggling to find the right girlfriend for him. He had many people confess their love to him, fueling his ever growing ego, but none of them were what he was looking for.

Murisakibara just lived life as normal, enjoying his food, and secretly deep down enjoying the company of the others around him.

Aomine changed a little, he became less of a jerk and a slacker, focusing more on his school and basketball practice, but he wasn't perfect yet, he still had an ego and a superior complex that he was working on.

So in all, this story came to a somewhat happy end, and everyone found a balance within the chaos that originally existed and managed to work through it all for their happy ever after.

And with that I can finally say....

The end.

a/n: yayay finallyyyy, u guys are freee nowww!!! thank you once again for reading and i hope you enjoyed! if you want to see stories on anything particular let me know so i can start drafting something! if not then see you guys, love you loads <33 (if youre a stray kids fan, then the next story ive already started writing might be something you'll like?? idk maybe?)