Prologue - ???

ONLY READ THIS IF YOU'RE ON WATTPAD. IF YOU'RE NOT, LEAVE THE SITE YOU'RE ON IMMEDIATELY. THIS BOOK - AND PROBABLY MANY OTHERS ON THE SITE - HAVE BEEN STOLEN. IF YOU WANT TO FIND THE CORRECT VERSION OF THIS, GO TO WATTPAD AND SEARCH FOR IT THERE. 

Hello! And welcome to another book! 

I've had the plan for this for... a very long time. Almost a year. And now I'm actually writing it!

Will feature censored swearing, angst, maybe death, probably gore and a heck lot of discrimination (not relating to any existing minorities). I will try to remember to leave a trigger warning for the worst. 

Also references to basically every MCYT I watch/know about. 

TW: (already?!) implied needles

'Close the door behind you.'

I obey. The more I struggle, the worse it will be. 

'Do you know why you're here?' 

I nod back, refusing to look up as I sit down in the seat near me. 

'Then you know what you've done.'

'It's not my fault.' I dare to speak back. 'It's not my fault.'

'Silence.' Comes the hissed voice back. 'I know what you are. I know all about your kind.' The word is spat like poison. I swallow, remaining silent. 'And I know what to do with people like you.' 

A snap. Another person's here. There's a sharp pain in my neck. 

It's the last thing I feel before the world turns back.