3

I got a call on a sunday while i was resting on the couch. I picked to hear a familiar voice.

"Oh hey kagaya!, yeah, that would be fun!, sure, mhm,okay see you then!"
I said. I clapped my hands as i saw the mess my children made.

"Okay..who is responsible for this!" I said putting my hands on my hips.
No one stuck there hands up. I had smirk in my face. I knew who did this. Based on the prints and faces i could see. But no one admitted.

I shrugged and went to get my purse.
"Well if no one says anything. No one will come to the picknick!" I said smiling still the bright headed girl i was.

Enmu and aizetsu (hantengu) came up to me. I opened one eye as thet were clinging to me with tears in their eyes.

I chuckled a little before sighnalling to follow after me. AFTER they cleaned up.

Muzan, kokushibo,douma walked beside or in front of me.
The rest had to hold a donut formed thing so they didnt go away.

"This is childish, why do I have to wear it!?" Akaza shouted that got the attention from some poeple.

I just hummed a tune while akaza was pestering me.

"Hey kagaya!" I yelled while waving my hand.

There were other kids with him running around.

I walked over to them. As they stopped playing to see who i was.

"Y/n!!" They cheered they rushed over but stopped when they saw my children.

I visited a weekend and babusitted them before i adopted my own children

"Hehe..well anyways its good to see all of you!" I turned over to my kids and warned them.

"Be good now. The're very different from all of you. Try not to get mad"
I said.

Tengen came over to me and gave me a flower. "What's a pretty woman like you doing here?" He gently grabbed my arm and kissed it.

I stood there shocked  first and giggled. You dont see a little boy from that age to flirt with a woman like you.

Third person pov:

What she didnt know that the teens and toddlers were glaring at kagaya's kids.
She put her blanket on the ground while watching her kids 'play'.

Y/n and kagaya were talking about stuff and like that. Mitsuri and obanai came over to her. Mitsuri gave her a flower crown made with roses.

"Awww mitsuri how did you make that?" She hugged her if she was really honest. She tried to not to choke her with happyniss. Cause her children never actually did this to her.

Rui saw this and got jealose he came to muzan telling it. Muzan spreading it like wild fire.

Mitsuri giggled and blushed. "Obanai helped me! Show her!" She said.

"Show what" y/n asked.

Obanai had a white tiny snake. He kinds tried to make her scared by throwing it gently to her as he didnt wanna injure it. But y/n had love for exotic animals.

"Its so cute! Does he have a name?" Y/n asked while giving it headpats on its head.

Obanai wasnt easy to blush execpt for mitsuri. But seeing someone who adores his interests made him have a little tint of red.

"Kaburamaru.." he said.

"Mommy! Look what I made" daki came over and handed her her favorite flowers.

She raised a brow but accepted it.
"Is it BETTER than HER stupid flower crown, bleh!" Daki stuck her tongue out. Mitsuri jumped on me clinging to my shirt. She was bursting tears.

"Daki..you know i cant compare kids.
It hurts mommy when you're are mean." She said frowning while comforting mitsuri.

Obanai noticed it and walked over to daki. *smack* obanai slapped her across the face.

"How dare you hit girl! I dont care what gender you are. You.are.hor-ri-ble."

Before y/n could say anything the crying girl ALSO jumped on her crying.

"Obanai! You do NOT hit poeple" he said.

"And daki we not make fun of poeple!" Y/n said.

Both of the parents were scolding both of them.

While we were scolding our children the rest didn't seem to bond either way.

"W-well youre ugly!" Sekido screamed at gyomei.

" i-" gyo mei got cutt off by sanemi who roasted the shit out of him. "Oh come one, he's blind and he can already see that youre iQ is low looking at youre face" he said.

He walked away.

"How is it going with youre lil bro. Atleast is still have plenty" he chuckled.

Sanemi attacked him.

Shinobu was playing doctor with muichiro.

"So what is youre sickness?" She asked him while checking the heart.

" i don't remember" he looked at the forest.

She puffed her cheeks and checked his tempature.

"Oh my! Oh dear you have a rare diseas called-" shinobu said dramaticly but got interupted by douma who came hopping by.

"Love sickness!!"

"My children and the others come to me please!" She said while holding mirsuri and daki.

All of the kids came to her.
"M'lady what for suprise or command will you give us?" He said while bowing. Kaigaku just got angry and pushed him with his shoulder.

I chuckled a little.

Daki turned around to see his brother. And came off of me. "Onii-chan! The color eyed freak hit me!" Daki cried out.

" come on now.." y/n said sternly.
"..now behave, i kinda messed things up. We were suppose to bring healthy food but since i forgot..i brought alot of sweets. So first you guys eat some of kagaya's food--" i turned to him and he nodded.

"And then you get dessert!" I was happy the kids got 'along'.

"I wanna feed shinobu!" Douma said.

Shinobu got several ick marks on her face but still got her smile.

Y/n pov:
"I would rather die. Being feeded by such disgusting creature. I dont understand, why you were even born"
She said happily.

I stood there in shock as she looked so nice but sounded so evil.

"Y/n!" I looked behind me to see urokodaki, with four kids behind him.

"Kyaa!-" i put mitsuri carefully down as
I ran over to the children and him.
" oh look at you cuties! So cute!!"
I said.

There was a girl and three boys.

"MOMMMYYYY MUZAN IS EATING ALL THE SWEETS"