6

Y/n pov:

I've been cooking for awhile now..i feel so dizzy. The kids are being too loud and are getting on my nerves.

It wasn't because i drank alcahol but it's just im so dizzy, i couldn't get sleep for the past week and the shifts are getting longer and longer.

I see kokushibo enter the kitchen grabbing some snacks. He looks over to me and i smile at him while putting food on the plates.

"Hey..you look kinda pale?" He says walking over to you.

I put my hand on the counter, but instead on the counter. My hand was placed on the steaming hot food.

I let out a scream and passed out on the floor, last thing i saw was kokushibo rushing to me calling out my name.

*later*

I woke up in bed with warm blankets around me and tea on the nightstand.

I look around me and i see kokushibo on a chair reading a comic infront of me. I coughed a little sitting up.

He looked suprised to me and handed over the tea.

I smiled at him while accepting the tea.

"Thanks hun, it smells nice" i compliment him.

"What happened back there?" He asked me.

I took a sip out of my tea while putting my hand on my forehead.

"I think i was just exhausted..Wait! The kids!" I wanted to jump oit of bed but he stopped me.

"Don't worry there okay. Muzan took care of it" he said putting me back to bed.

The others came to me running uo the stairs.

"Mommy!" "Are you okay mom?" They asked climbing in bed to hug me.
I hugged them back while laughing.

"Oi! Get off the woman, bastards" muzan said coming into the room.

Instead of yelling at him, i signed him to sit next to me.

He did as i told and i kiss his forehead.
"You did goodjob at taking care of them" i said while he turned away wiping the smooch off.

" i don't know how take care of those things" he walked out of the room.

"Mommy! I want a kiss too!!" Rui said.
"Me too!!" Daki followed.
"Then me too!!" Enmu yelled.

I kissed them all.

"Mom!! Stop it!" They said when i attacked the older ones.

We all laughed and had a pleasant evening.

"Muzan almost commited arson"