17

[READER] pov:

I rolled around in cold sweat as i jumped up from my dream. I had the worst dream. I look over to my side to see if rui he was still there. He sleeped peacefully while snoring softly.

I woke up in an white room that seemed endless. As i saw my kids execpt they were all grown up. I saw muzan in a fancy suit with a hat. With rui being a teenager. I saw daki in revealing clothes and besides her gyutaro in some baggy shorts and shirtless.

"Daki..why are you wearing such revealing clothes? Gyutaro your gonna get a cold with that." I was far from them. They looked at me with disgusted eyes and looked away.

I saw nakime playing her biwa next to muzan. Akaza and douma where fighting once again. But akaza baggy shorts with no shirt too. Douma had fans in his hand covering part of his face.
But you could see him smirking at him.

I turned my head towards the others and but they just stared. I wanted to go to them but i couldn't reach them. I ran futher and futher as my heart raced.

But they were just too far away from me.
I eventually fell and tried to crawl to them. They looked at me with pity in their eyes. I couldn't help but cry as tears streamed down.

They started walking away from me. The futher they the whiter it was. It was like they disapeared. I caught up to one of them and clinged onto their clothes. I couldn't see their face as it was blurred out.

By the clothing it was akaza. He only had baggy light blue pants on. He cupped my face as tears filled his hands. I softly touch his and tried to stand up.

I just fell down on my knees as he crouched down to my level.

"Im sorry, mother" that was the only thing he said before disapearing in the white fog.

I crawled towards him but it seemed like it was endless. I screamed in anger and sadness.

....

I felt my cheek as i felt a bit of water on it. So i was crying. I look over to the door to see it wide open. I saw a figure with a hat standing in the door way.

I flinched as the figure came closer. I quickly flicker open the light on my night stand to see muzan. He was a bit shorter and didn't have a hat on.

"Muzan?"

"Woman, its littarly afternoon. Wake the fuck up."

I chuckled a bit stepping out of bed.

"Oh my dear and sweet boy

I grabbed my slipper and looked at him.
I threw my slipper at his face and he dodged it. "Fuck you,bitch!" He said sprinting out.

"That motherfucker!" I yelled grabbing the other one running behind him.