22

WASSUP I'M BACK FOR A CHRISMAS SPECIALLL

Y/N pov:

"Mommy! The star, the star!" Rui jumped tugging on your arm. It was chrismas so you decided to put a chrismas tree. Rui got so excited when hearing that. You picked him up so he could place the star on the tree.

"Not fair! I wanted to do the star!!" Daki whined. She grabbed a decoration and smashed it on the ground. To her suprise it didn't break. She grabbed more from the box but it just bounced.

"Ha! You thought i would buy glass decoration!?" You laughed mocking her a bit. Daki grew red in embarrassment.
Gyutaro patted her head in attemp to calm her down.

Enmu looked amazed at the tree running around it. You grabbed him by the collar before he can get tangled in a rope. When you let go he ran around the table which you were okay with.

"I love chrismas, chrismas,chrismas!" Enmu and kaigaku sang in unison. Everyone was being hyper about it. While you had to kill your wallet again to give what your kids wanted for chrismas.

"Okay you hyper demons get to bed or else santa wont come!" You chirped. Rui had already fallen asleep in your arms. While the other laughed going up the stairs. You chuckled when seeing gyutaro trying to drag up daki.

You raised your brows when seeing muzan still on the couch on his phone.
He looked at you and rolled his eyes.

"What do you want, woman?"

You walked over to him and stroked his hair gently. Before pulling his ear.

"Oh sorry sweetheart! I don't remember my name being woman? It's mother or mom for you."

"Yes ma'am!" He said bowing and going up the stairs. You went upstairs to set rui down. After setting rui down you went to the basement to collect their presents and setting it down under the tree

🌲

You were still in your bed asleep with rui besides you until Daki, Gyutaro,Enmu and Kaigaku bust down your door.

"SANTA BROUGHT OUR PRESENTS" Kaigaku screamed in excitement having his arms up in the air. You slowly woke up and put your flipflops on. Rui also woke up because of the commotion.

You picked him up and went downstairs to see the others. Daki pulled your arm to sit down. As you did you saw her excitedly opening up her present.

"Mommy look! It's a makeup set!!" She showed off.

While everyone was surrounding you showing off their presents. Someone bust down the backdoor.

"Uncle gyokko is here!" Gyokko said bringing cookies. You sighed and let your kids get hyper again at what?..7AM IN THE MORNING!?

"Gyokko please don't give my kids a sugar rush at 7am in the morning.." you whined.

"Why not? It's chrismas!" He said.

You saw them emptying the plate in minutes. Gyokko sat next to you and give you a box.

"Hm? Gyokko you didn't have too!" You said opening the box. When opening it you saw a detailed painting on a vase back when highschool started. It was a painting when the two of you became bestfriends.

You sweatdropped a bit looking at him.

"Gyokko..since when can you paint like this." You said putting it in your other 13748 vase collection you got from him.

"It's just my specialty." He said sassy. You rolled your eyes playfully. You gave him a present in return.

"Y/n! This is the best vase i ever seen" he held a black vase with patterns of red and white. You smiled warmheartly at him. 

You never knew chrismas could be this fun. . .