7

Flashback: 5 year old

"Mommy,mommy! Look i got the wings of a butterfly!" I said while holding the purple butterfly wings and the worm body in my other hand.

The figure that was my 'mom' looked at me, and let out a scream as she slapped me across the face.

I cried stomping the butterfly worm out of fear she wanted to get rid of it and my mom pulling my hair while she was saying stuff like: "WHAT DID YOU DO!?"
"STUPID CHILD" "OH YOU'RE STOMPING THAT THING!? LET ME STOMP YOU".

I yelled out in pain as she dragged me outside in the cold, dark, rainy night in the forest. Where she put me in some dirty cabin, with no lights.

Atleast i had the butterfly wings.

I sat in the darkness pleading for help as i was terrified.
"MOMMY PLEASE" i screamed.

But the rain came through the roof.

I looked up and saw that it was raining.

"W-what in the world?" I said.
"N-no my mommy put me under the roof?"
"It's-it's still raining! Why is still raining!?" "My mommy did what she was suppose to do"

I look down as i started to tear up. The rain coming to my knees as i pulled them to my chest. I closed my eyes as the rain come to my neck.

"That's not fair.."

I opened my eyes as i woke up in a cold sweat. I looked around to see rui next to me sleeping. I sigh out of relief, calm down..you're not there anymore.

You're with a family now.

Still it haunts me.

It follows me.

It hurts me.

But that doesn't matter does it? My job is to go to work, have fun and take care of the kids.

But why do i feel like it's all forced?
I feel so unhappy. I don't wanna do this.

I go down stairs to grab some water.
I see akaza doing the same.

I smile as i scare him, he let out a : EEP
I chuckled as i saw this side of him.

"Mom! What are you doing i almost choked!" He said whispering.

"It's youre birthday today isn't it?" I said to him.

I he looked at digital clock 1:30 in the morning. He nodded.

"Why do you still love me after all those things i said to you?" He asked while tearing up.

I thought back..

"Come on! You know you can't sneak out to youre friends. You know how worried i was. You came drunk home! You're 13 how gullible can you be!? What if they did something to you!?"

You screamed at him as he was was clutching his fist.

The other kids were just watching as you were fighting. You had muzan as back up if he tried to hurt you. His temper wasn't the same anymore.

"Because i am old enough! Muzan does it to! He goes super late and comes back late. How can you do that!?" He yelled back.

"because he.atleast.asked he never comes home late, it's just you that's the problem you are up late and i don't mind. As long you aren't grumpy or else i will have you sleep early"
I said to him calmy.

"You know what!? I fucking hate you! No wonder you cry every night, no wonder you're so tired it's because of you. Not of work,youre twisted little mind. Thats the fucking problem." He said just revealing the things..
you trusted him.

You let out a gasp, eyes tearing up as you spoke.

"L-listen i do this because i love you. I dont want you going out late..listen lets just go into youre room and i will tell you why its so dangerous. I wont be telling about me or lecturing you just telling o-okay?" You went into a private room instead of his.

"Listen okay? You could get r*p3d, you hear me? You could pass out and they would do things to you and send it on the internet. Im not saying it would happen but it could! Youre so young! This should be at..i dont know around 17 or 18. Muzan doesn't drink i can smell when i hug him he doesn't smoke,when i talk to him he doesn't have the smell"

"Whatever not like youre trauma can inflict my thoughts about my opinion!, im out!" He walked out as muzan walked in.

He hugged me while comforting.
"Dont.. i don't want you comforting me..it feels bad, i should be comforting you." I said to him pushing him gently away.

"No you don't, i heard what you said. Thanks for standing up for me, woman but he is just spoiled."

End of flashback.

"you're my son, i love you forever" i hugged him tightly.

"Happy birthday.." i whispered to him.

"Okay! Okay! Now stop..it's getting embarresing." He said pushing you away.

"Listen im sorry what i said about youre friends. But i think i like that one koyuki..is she youre girlfriend?" I asked him.

I looked at him and he blushed, looking away.

"Stupid..she isn't.." he said running up the stairs.

I let out a chuckle, the chuckle turning into laughter.

"Woman can you lower down!?" I heard muzan scream.