23

"You fucking dumbass bitch, you look like a raccoon on steroids!" Akaza yelled to Douma.

"I don't have to listen someone built like a hello kitty bus." Douma said.

you cringed at the argument that happened infront of you. But decided to ignore it. The two have been fighting for weeks now.

On new years Douma tried exploding Akaza. And akaza tried poisoning him.
Uta and Yorichii moved since the last time i've seen them.

Better, i didn't want to see that dickface again. Oh dear. I changed alot the past year haven't i?

I walked over to the laundry room to wash the clothes. Suddenly i saw Rui in there crying. In the fucking washmachine.

"Mommy!" He said banging on the door.

I opened the door and picked him up. He wrapped his tiny arms around me and sniffled. "Muzan!" I raised your brow when he yelled his brothers name.

I went upstairs to find Muzan hanging his siblings from the feet to the ceiling.

"Muzan! I leave for two minutes and this happens!?"

"Shut up you bitch!" He cursed.

I grabbed my slipper and throw it to his head. "You do not disrespect me."

I untie everyone down and sent Muzan to his room. "You all alright?" I asked. They nodded and went back to destroying the house.

I called Gyokko over to have some tea time.

. . .

"Okay, so you're telling me you want to bring the kids back to the orphanage!?" He whisper-yells. I shut him up with my hand looking around.

"Yes..i feel bad about it okay? I'm sorry but it's just too hard for me. The man i loved turns out to be a fucking cheater. These kids had brought me in stress many times..what else do i have to do?"

Gyokko patted him back while nodding.
"Well, i support you whatever choice you make."

"Should Y/N bring the kids back to the orphanage?"

YES.

NO.