i feel bad 8

Inspired by: Heartsforyou12
thank you!!.

Daki pov:

"GET OFF ME" i was squirming in her arms as she tried to put me in the baby chair. She put a plate infront of me as gyu tried to comfort me.

She had messy hair but a good fit. She needed the job i guess. She tried to feed me but i kept declining her offer.

"Come on, daki! Please eat it..i need to go to work" mommy said putting food into my mouth.

I swallowed it against my will. But it was good so i ate more.

The house was clean as usual but i think it would be a mess in..3..2..1
"KAIGABITCH STOP THROWING STUFF AT ME" akaza screamed, throwing the empty plate at him. Kaigaku looked mad as shit!

"AKAZAWHORE HOW ABOUT YOU STOP KICKING ME!?" He screamed back.

Mommy came to the both of them and smacked them both in the head. You could see red in her eyes.

So we just kept quiet.

When mommy is in a bad mood it's better if we stay relaxed. She might turn into a huge ugly monster the next minute.

Gyutaro pov:

That woman didn't even say anything and it's quiet! Bullshit.
I bet i can annoy her till she breaks.

I had a evil smirk across my face.
Mom was combing her hair in the bathroom.

Daki slapped my hand and quickly shook her head.

"What?" I asked her.

"She is in a bad mood!, do you want her to turn into a ugly big monster?" She whispered.

*ding dong*

Muzan looked out the window and froze. Kokushibo followed after and froze too.

"Man..why are ya'll so afraid of him? You guys are pussy's. No wonder you're so quiet,you knew he was gonna come"

"Eh? What are you talking about douma?" Enmu asked.

He let out a chuckle and i saw mom going to open the door.

"Im glad you came yoriichi! I was about to put my shoes on." She said and we all froze.

Yoriichi came in and greeted us.
I saw that mom didnt have a good expression. She had more of a worried face, but she still put a smile.

Akaza pov:

What the fuck? What is he doing here!?
I think that woman knows how afraid we are of him.

I saw mom rotate her head a little, reaching out for him.

"On other hand maybe you have alot to do today. I can trust my kidd alone for an hour i guess." She said hesitating to say what came out of her mouth.

A save! But what's happening!? Why is he taking her to a other room.

Muzan pov:

That damn insect..what is going on!?
Is he in charge or me? Why are they talking. About who? Me?

I peeped out a little through the door.

"Listen i've noticed something that when you're here, my kids are always quiet and not chaotic like always, which YOU might seem peacefull but not for me. Yes i do want it quiet at times but them being quiet just seemed odd for me." Mother said to him.

She had her arm crossed, sometimes she would do handsighnals from time to time.

Yoriichi placed both his hands on her cheeks and whispered something to her. It musn't be good she looks petrified, her eyes wide open and her hands on his wrist.

"I- i- what?.." she said.

She was stuttering looking terrified at the same time. I clenched my fist at him.

(Let me remind you he's around 15 at this time so he's kinda tall)

I swing the door open and swing a fist at him.

Mother gasped and closed the door so the other siblings wouldn't see.

"Is he-?" "No that punch wasn't hard he's probably faking it."

She nodded as he stood up clapping.

(I really didnt want yoriichi the bad guy and he isnt btw its just. Hes horny i think by the way i write it.)

"Good punch kid" he said.

Mother looked panicked.

"Listen, muzan you come to work with me and yoriichi can stay here if he wants or kokushibo is in charge okay, come" she said.

He waved her out as she did it back to him. She had my hand pulling me into the car. She was gentle as always trying not to injure me.

She started the car and drove away.
It was café..a cat café i sneezed a little.

"Oh hun are you allergic?" She asked me giving a tissue.

"Nah i just don't really like cats" i answered.

She escorted me to a type of vibe room she gave me some chocolatemilk.

I grabbed my phone and just went on demontok.

She was apoligizing to her boss and went to work.

She looked happy and sang with the music on the way home

Y/n pov:

Unlike me being late i got a raise! I can take the kids to the mall like i promised.

*later*

I opened the door and my kids were running to me.

they were all sobbing.

"MOMMY I DONT LIKE HOMEWORK AND HIM" daki yelled.

"I know i like math but this is to much.."
Nakime followed.

"Cleaning sucks!" Akaza said.

All were yelling about chores and work.

I grabbed enmu,nakime,daki,gyutaros,
And hangtengus homework.
I looked at it as the answers seemed longer and longer, all were written correctly.

Yoriichi came downstairs with kokushibo and douma,They looked tired.

"Yoriichi what's this?" I asked.

He sighed and looked at the kids.

"They felt bad for you, so they asked me to keep an eye for them while cleaning,or doing homework. I think i was a bit too strict for them."
He explained.

I laughed it out "ya'll did that for me!? PFFF"

They looked confused and backed away from me,as I wiped a tear away from laughter the children that were once sobbing in my arms were coming back to me.
"Im sorry mommy" they said to me.

I stood next to yoriichi and anounced that we were going to the mall.
They were all cheering happily.

"Hey yoriichi, do you wanna come to?" I asked him.

"Ofcourse my lady" he said.

I blushed a little and took the kids to the car.

At the mall
"WAIT WE FORGOT SOMEONE" hantengu said.

"OH FUCKING- MUZAN"