16

This chapter is a special chapter because its a backstory chapter of how you met urokodaki,yoriichi,gyokko,kagaya and much more!

It was middle school and you were sobbing outside the principal office.
You had started a food fight after someone decided to be a jerk to your friends. Other students who became violent were waiting too.

The reason why you were crying is that they never really stood up for you. And not only this time but other times. You really regretted it and was afraid what was gonna happen.

"Stop crying, you started it." A boy said with blue eyes amd black hair. His hair was tied into a man pony tail, it was about shoulder lenght when pulled down.

You stopped crying a bit and sniffed looking at him before crying again.
"But im gonna be in so much trouble!" You sobbed having your hands clenched to your eyes.

"Atleast you didn't get suspended." A boy exited the principal office. A long haired boy came out angry after a talk with the old man.

The blacknetted came over to the longer haired boy and talked for a bit "so you really got suspened for a couple weeks? Typical haganezuka".

You stopped crying and sniffed a bit as another young man came into the office.he had long black/red hair into a messy ponytail he had a scar at his forehead and seemed calm walking in the office.

You looked over to the blue eyed boy.

"What's your name?" You hiccuped after the sentence.
He rolled his eyes and scoffed.

"It's urokodaki, why?" He said.

"And im haganezuka!" He said loudly but cheerfull as if his anger wasn't there before.

"Can you stay with me after i exit the office? Im scared to be alone." You said wiping the tears away.

They looked at each other and laughed.
The boy who name was 'haganezuka' pulled your wrist making you almost fall onto the floor. But he catched you in case.

He patted your back harshly while laughing. "Haha! Sure if you stop crying like a wimp. That old man is nothing to be afraid of!" He pulled you closer with his elbow around your neck and scratched your head with his knuckle.

Urokodaki shook his head in agreement. You were the one who brought them in trouble. You struggled to get out of his grip but failed.

You finnaly realized why he might have been suspended for a couple weeks. He was strong and could switch emotions everytime. Almost as if it seems he had anger issues.

He finnaly let go of you and started talking talked. You were still sniffing here and there and worst of all the hiccups. They couldn't let you finish the sentence.

"Miss [last name] come into the office please." A chubby but bright assistent said to you. Her calm voice made you less stressed. You were still shakery but she put her hand on your shoulder. Giving you a warm smile.

You sat down on the chair. Your legs lifting high as the principal was tall.
He had an serious expression that made you scared.

"Please, reader explain why you had such intentions to let the janitors clean so much food. Don't you know how much i pay them. They have cleaned 2 hours and that's just the cafeteria!? I am very disapointed in you." He said raising his voice.

His assistent seem to notice how scared you were. She was like a mother to you.
Seeing how nervous you were and the silence made the principal mad.

"Well!?" He screamed.