12

Y/n pov:

I was waiting for him to get here.
He is fucking 20 minutes late..
Where tf is he..

Muzan pov:

Where tf is he!?
How dare he let this woman wait for such filthy of a man. We all stood looking at the window as urokodaki stood behind me crossing his arms looking out the window.

I mean he is a bitch too but a bit lesser.

Yoriichi pov:

I can't believe im saying this..but im nervous.
I looked myself in the mirror as i rubbed my temples.

She must be waiting for me in the cold.
I've never been late to something important. How could ask her out but not go out of that damn door and go to her house.

Back to y/n..

Goddammit! Is he dumping me!?
I stomped my foot to the ground and went to my car. Opening the door and slamming the door besides me. I start up the engine while backing up.

If he's not coming then i will!

I speed up to his house,stopping quickly as the light turned red. I waited patiently while ticking my finger on the wheel.

I've already been through hell by getting, daki,gyutaro,enmu and rui from me as they didn't wanna play with the four who was with urokodaki.

That was already a pain the ass..

"Mommy don't goooo" rui sqeeuled as urokodaki pulled off.
I kissed him goodbye while standing infront of the door

..

I chuckled at the memory building in my mind.

The light turned green.

Yoriichi pov:

I stood up and took the car keys. I headed down stairs to open the door.
But the universe had something else waiting for me.

It was y/n..wait y/n?

"You moron! How dare you keep me waiting for an half hour. I had to grab my fucking car to come to you!" She said while hitting my head.

"Im sorry m'lady i was just a little too nervous." I said holding her hand as she stares at me. Her eyes sparkled as strand flew across her face.

"Nervous? NERVOUS!? I hope you could see how nervous i was when you didnt show up! I had 14 children there waiting and an adult for you to come but ofcourse you didn't. I DON'T WANT TO WAIT ANY LONGER, LETS GO" she yelled at me.

She calmed down when we got there.

It was a restoraunt(huh) a fancy in particular. There were chandeliers hanging from the ceilings.

But somethung felt off. Everyone was quiet, dead quiet.

We sat at our reserved places and the light turned off.

There was a bright light shining from the ceiling to the podium were someone was standing there in a suit.
They had a mask of a bunny. And a hammer of a clown.

"Ladies and gentlemen, men and gentleladies. Welcome, welcome. Now do what i say and you won't have any trouble. Hehe. Now stand up and greet youre parthner" he sounded like a male and was jolly and happy to see us.

We did as we were told she stood up, pinched her dress upwards and hreeted me. I bowed and greeted her.

"Good,good hehehe! Now dinner will be served. Sit down and talk, talk, talk!! We don't want it akward do we?"

"So how is it going? Must be stressed with all those children around you" i said breaking the silence build between us.

She lookes at me with concerning eyes.

"It's fine we get along great. But i have a question. My kids seem to be afraid of you. They all turn quiet and angry after seeing you or hearing about you" she said to me. I could feel the sparkle in her eyes disapear. Her amswer was cold too.

"Well, i have visited them once a week at the orphanage. The causes were because i had to deliver stuff to them.
It wasn't a job or anything. But you know just some kindness. Muzan was disrespecting everyone so i teached him a lesson. . I geuss he spread rumors about me" i said, i lied through out the story.

"I see.." she said.

We finished our food and had friendly talk. Her voice was calm and gentle talling with me. Im glad im with a woman that doesn't act all cutesy.

Fake laughs come out her mouth at times but most special of all is her mindset. She choose a strange restaurant, where we have a guide.

I geuss that's why. . . It must have been akward for her.

Y/n pov:

I hate this.

The geust came on to the podium and anounced a dance. I had hurtfull shoes on so it wouldn't be the typical romantic dance.

"Dance, dance , DANCE!!" He swung his hammer to the chandelier as the tables and chairs were disapearing.

The chandelier had fallen down onto the floor as the poeple started dancing.

You see the owner is my uncle. The guy on the podium is some maniac from a circus where freaks belong.

He escaped and work for him.

It was a restauramt for couples that dont know what to do. As a person like myself im very akward so you could expect a akward short talk.

We danced and danced until the floor was red. Littarly. The ones who didnt dance got chandelier flying on them.

The night ended quickly as we walked out the restaurant waving at my uncle from the covers in the window outside.

He a nice guy.

He took care of me when my mom couldn't.

We dropped him off and went home.

Man, what a shitty guy. Making ME pick him up.BEING FUCKING LATE. AND WHAT FOR GUY LETS THE WOMAN PAY!?

Im never going on a date again.

I got my keys out going for the door.

The lights were off so im geussing there not sleeping. I smile opening the door and kick off my shoes.

I open the door to see the light flicker on as my kids and urokodakis come and give me a big hug.

"Why aren't you sleeping?" I said chuckling.

"He let us watch a movies so we could suprise you. they were boring tho." Muzan said.

"Well you sure did! Im never going on a date ever again!" I said picking my kids up.

"AS YOU SHOULD" daki screamed.

"YEAHH YOU'RE WAY BETTER THEN THAT DAMN MAN" akaza said.

" i made a plushie of him..SO I CAN DESTROY IT" kokushibo said.

Oh no.. he has a knife..

"LETS BEAT HIM UP" inosuke said.
They all grabbed toys and sharp stuff and started beating and stabbing him up like a pinata. Urokodaki looked up at me. And patted my shoulder as i rubbed my temples.

Suddenly gyokko came bursting in from the backdoor and joined.

"NEIGHBOR!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"

I just ignored it.

But i had to be honest.

Yoriichi is a reall hottie..