15

Reader pov:

I wait outside as i see a black car pull up infront of my house. I wave over to him as i wave to my children.

"MOMMY!!"
                          "NOO DON'T GO"

           "BYE BYE I WILL MISS YOU"

Screams from over the place made me drive crazy but urokodaki made them shut up. I chuckle as i wave my friends goodbye.

I see yoriichi step outside of it opening the door for me. I smile at him stepping in the vehicle.  'Im glad it wasn't late like it was in the dream just like in chapter 14..'

"Are you ready for some gore and trauma?" He asked me before driving on the road.

I clicked my seatbelt and nodded.

"More then ever!" I said happily it was my first time going on a date since middleschool.

Sad i know. But whatever i have a hot guy besides me right now, i feel kinda hot so i might make out with him later.

I talked about home and hobby's that we did while driving to the cinema.
It  was fun talking to him he made me laugh multiple times.

The dark clouds blocked the stars that were supposed to shine.
It was silent so i turned on the radio.
The song that was playing was uninteresting so i clicked again to hear my favorite song.

I held back the urge to sing but it was hard as my mother seemed to teach me of feminine manners. I never really listened to them but i couldn't ignore it.

Yoriichi looked at me. I sweatdropped a little as he smiled and placed a hand on my thigh. I blushed a little as he smiled a little wider.

I didn't know how to respond as he placed his hand on the wheel again, yet the heat lingered when he removed it a few minutes earlier.

"You can sing." He said to me while stopping at a red.

You sang your heart full of tears and joy while the couple next to you just stared at you with a phone filming you.

When yoriichi speeded with a middle finger to the two while the green light turned red in an instant.

"Wow yorrii didn't know you could be such fun!" I said singing along with the song.

He side-eyed me and rolled his eyes "i take that as a compliment." He parks infront of the cinema.

Step out hooking my hand with his " it was!" I said going into the bright lighted  room.

We wait in line as we talked a bit.

Snacks were going to close soon and they were doing 5 orders. Since they were under staffed they had limited drinks.

There was kid behind us screaming and tugging on my outfit having a tantrum.

"10 boxes of popcorn left!" The staff said. The kid behind us was yelling that they had to be fast. As 3 orders were made there wete still 3 boxes of popcorn left.

I chuckled mentally as it was our turn to order.

"Hi, yes two boxes of popcorn for me and you?" I said turning to him smiling.

"Yeah one for me too." He said straight faced.

The kid was screaming and crying going into the movie room without food while staff was helping the mother.

I ate while laughing at the child crying as its snotty face runs around trying to get out of its mothers grip.

Timeskip.