5

Yalll sorry that i wasnt really online. Cuz i got some problems at scholl://.

Y/n pov:

After the picnic we grabbed out stuff and went home. I was exhausted if i was being honest. The kids being a pain in the @ss and probably snap my neck at night.

*couple days later*

Four children came up to me after picking them up, muzan,kokushibo,douma and akaza.

"How was school?" I asked them while they came in the car. They just nodded and i just smiled. It was weird the first time they did it, maybe because they didnt know how to reply to a random question like that.

"I heard camp was coming up!" I cheered happily.
I actually have camp tomorow!! We're gonna have a disco in the night!!!!

"Yeah what a shitty thing to do" akaza snarled. I frowned and turned a corner.
But i forgot about it, what a relief..four children out of the house.

It's not much but wayyyy better then everyone in the house. "You guys seem grumpy, did you get in a fight or do you miss youre mommy? Little crybabies" i chuckled a little.

It was normal for me to call them names. Not to extreem but they kind of insult me to so why not?

Douma cheeks puffed up. And muzan stomped my shoulder. Kokushibo just blushed a little of shyness. Akaza got ick marks.

Then i realized i left the kids at home..alone? Or did he come by?
I slapped my head and muzan turned his head to me.

"What now, woman?" He said bluntly.

" i cant remember if i let youre siblings at home or with yoriichi.." i said frustated.

It turned quiet then ever happend.

"What?"

"You let who now babysit them? Yo-yo-"
He stuttered heavily.

"Yoriichi?" I said confused.

"Yeah" muzan wheezed out of fear.

I couldnt see the problem with yoriichi and the kids. Maybe he came by the orphanage before i adopted them?.

Whatever it was they looked..paler then before.

We arrived home and i opend the door.
It was deadly quiet and if its that kind of quiet. You know something it wrong.

I hurried to the living to see some of my kids drawing and making their homework. But ofcourse they didnt look happy. Mood

"Eh-.."  i said confused. Yoriichi came up to me and smiled while carressing my cheek.

I blushed a little.

Third person thingy:

You blushed while smiling back at him.

The rest looked furios on the other hand. Kaigaku broke a pencil looking at his mother falling in love with a so called "monster".

"Sorry..well i took care of youre kids. I enjoy seeing you happy..care for a dinner maybe tonight?" He asked.

You on the other hand was a blushing mess.

You wanted to but you just couldnt.
You had mixed feeling about yoriichi he was a great guy and all, but youre kids were pretty much afraid of him.

You wouldnt want to date someone, who youre kids is afraid of him. You wanted a good father figure or none.

I think they preferd none.

"Sorry. But i promised the kids to spoil them a little by going shopping" y/n said obviously lying.

But saying the words shopping wasnt a good  idea.

"Shopping!?" Daki and enmu sqeeuled they came by hugging you and blowing rasberry at yoriichi.

"Maybe next time" y/n smiled at him.

"I'll see you then, maybe somewhere we can lie down" he said smiling and going out the door.

You stood speechless as some of youre kids ran outside saying bad words to him.

"What the fuck.." y/n whispered.

"OH MY GOD MOMMY SAID A BITCHY WORD"  aizetsu screeched