11

Y/n pov:

Out of 11 annoying, backbreaking,vocal breaking, murderous,angery fucking children..

Why do i only have two girls in the house!?.

I counted them again..nakime..daki..

Two, only two!? I mean nakime had been a really good since i adopted her.
And daki..well, lets look on bright side
She does hype me up every time i go to work, she is calm mostly in the night.

Well i have decided! Im going to have a girls day with them!

I saw nakime playing with her biwa and drawing, while daki was playing dress up making hantengu "prettier".

I grabbed the two girls aside to talk.

They were confused as they did nothing wrong, this time..

"Don't worry! You're not in trouble.
You two have been behaving very good. So now we're gonna have a girls day out and have a spa day." I said with a bright smile.

There confused looks turned into bright smiles as the whitenette jumped on me yelling how much she loved me.

The blackhaired girl took my hand and put it on her head. I petted it as she just worded out a 'thank you'.

Appenrently on the other side of  the door the curious douma listened the three as a smirk came across his face.

I put kokushibo in charge as someone yelling my name came from above the stairs.

Douma long haired and girly clothes came down stairs, probably wearing one of my bra came hopping to me.

"Hello mother! Im ready to go with the girls day!!" He said putting his hands on his cheeks.

My face was half purple, you could almost see the strioes above my heads.

"What are.you.wearing." i said to him while holding the two girls with my hand.

"Mother i need new girly clothes!! My skin needs a rest too you know!?" He aaid in a high pitched voice.

I just ran as fast as i could amd rushed the girls into the car. I was scared.

"BRO JUST LET ME COME TOO" he said back to his normal voice.

I looked at my wallet to see the amount of cash/euros i had.

500 seems alot but trust me, daki with her spoiled ass probably would buy the whole shop.

I was driving toward the mall and parked closest to the mall so i would have to drag too many shopping bags.

I walked with them in the big shopping mall.

I went here before so i could find my way

I went here before so i could find my way. We went into a store where you could find some clothes.

Daki sqeeuled and dived into the girls clothes. Nakime on the other hand she stayed with me and looked around from time to time. As if nothing was that special.