14

OKAY OKAY NOW FR FR YORIICHI X READER FOR YALL
So like this will contain some angst and kinda the reader snapping and a little violent
Reader pov.

What a dream! Well today is the day..im nervous. Im suppose to go on a date with yoriichi huh? I look on my side if i woke up rui. He was still asleep next to me.

I smiled and rubbed my eyes.
It was like the dream predicted my whole day. I heard daki talking with someone down the stairs. As i wanted to leave the bed a loud noise that sounded like stumping up the stairs.

I flinched at the noise, when muzan and kokushibo came to my room.

"YOU'RE GOING WITH FUCKING WHO!?" Kokushibo and muzan said in unison.

"M-mommy!" Rui cries out.

He woke up due to the two boys yelling loudly. I picked rui and comforted him.
I dead stared the both of them as one of them rolled their eyes.

"What's with you two? You looked like you saw a ghost." I asked them.

Muzan walked over to me with both hands in a praying manner to his mouth as he sits on a chair for kids.

"Woman. That man is not what you want, for yourself and your beautifull and preacious eleven children." He said in a serious tone while faking a smile.

Kokushibo nodded not stopping one bit.
I sighed and put rui back in back, him going back to a deep sleep.

I heard a loud crash down stairs lauging contuining after. I rushed down stairs closing the door softly rushing downstairs as i opened the door to see.

Kokushibo.

With a knife.

Not some random knife. It was knife when i was 15. I was tutored by garden ramsay and got a knife with his sighnature craved into it. I had it as a memory. But now it's in his fucking hand.

He is gonna go wild if someone doesnt stop him. I looked over to muzan giving the rest knives from the drawer that had a lock on it. I saw a hammer laying on the ground next to the lock.

"Fucking..muzan You don't know what that knife means to me!" I said to him.

I saw all the other kids going on tables and throwing knifes to each other.

"I will kill you if you dont stop pranking me"akaza screaming to douma while he stuck out his tongue.

The rest were fighting and destroying stuff.

I was so done. I grabbed my slipper that i had just bought yesterday.

Kokushibo was on his way to destroy the window when i slammed the slipper on the kitchen counter.

It was time for them to have some discipline.

It got quiet real fast after that hit.

"Everyone! Hand me the fucking knifes before i hit you with this slipper." I said to them in a strict voice.

"I will give you a hit to the head because you all played with it. Next time you get handed a knife. REFUSE.
Im saying this one time. And only one time. If you listen to me trust me i wont hit or ground you. I'm sorry but i have been to layed back." I explained to them.

It's good to have a reason before disciplining. I'm giving them a reason why i am disciplining them, because of a bad thing they did. And teaching them what you would do the next time is good for processing what next would happen.

I started off with douma and akaza.

"Next time when douma is teasing, playing pranks on you. Try to do it back for that time only. If he does it back come to me or a guardian. This counts on camp too" i say to him giving him a hit on the head. I made sure not to do it hard.