( three ) give him my love.

╔═════   ∘◦ ☽ ミ ◦∘ ══════╗

𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧

𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮:"𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎

𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮:
"𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎."

╚═════ ∘◦ ミ ☾ ◦∘ ══════╝

"YOU LOOK FUCKING stupid."

Just like she had said, Mackenzie had gotten up extra early to see Mike off before he left for California. Despite absolutely hating the fact that her alarm went off at three-thirty in the morning, she had managed to pull herself out of bed. She didn't change out of her pajamas, but she did pull on her jacket and her shoes. Mackenzie had then climbed out of her window and down the tree, making sure what she had for Will was in her pocket.

Upon arriving at Mike's house on her bike, she saw the boy in question leaning against his car outside. It was still dark, but through the light on the house, Mackenzie could see his absolutely ridiculous outfit.

It seemed like he had dressed in what he probably thought all Californians dressed in. Mike was clad in a floral visor, white sunglasses that were chained around his neck, a blue t-shirt, a yellow button-up shirt on top of that, gray shorts, and flip flops. Even in her tired state, Mackenzie had laughed immediately.

Mike rolled his eyes. "Wow, thanks, Kenzie. Like you could've done better."

"I actually could've done a hell of a lot better," Mackenzie replied. "But you won't get to see it, because I'm not going with you."

He immediately frowned at the sad tone in her voice. "I'm sorry you couldn't go, Kenzie. If it makes you feel any better, my parents had offered to your mom to buy your plane ticket."

She shrugged, a sad smile on her face. "I don't think it would've mattered. She was just so firm on me not going. I'm not sure why, though. She knows it was to visit Will." Mackenzie then reached into her pocket and pulled out the envelope that said Will on it. "Oh, give this to him, would you?"

Mike took it from her and looked down at the envelope. "What's inside?"

"A letter. Just tell him that he can read it whenever."

Mackenzie remembered sitting down to write the letter. It was the day when it was too late for any plans of her going to California to be made. She was so angry and upset, because all she wanted to do was see Will because she hadn't seen him in months, but no. The universe (well, more so her mother) was against her.