moonlight

༻✦༺༻✧༺༻✦༺

༻✦༺༻✧༺༻✦༺

𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲.

༻✦༺༻✧༺༻✦༺

The Mind Flayer had been defeated, but it left the tight-knit group of the Party with a terrible price: the death of both Hopper and Billy Hargrove and the Byers family plus Eleven moving away from Hawkins, Indiana. Mackenzie Tate was forced to see the truth — without Will Byers, their universe was dimming, and she wanted nothing more than to bring it back to light. It was hard to do when he was all the way across the country, though.

Mackenzie started to make the most of her freshman year at Hawkins High in attempt to try and pick up the pieces of her broken self. Just trying to be normal. However, nothing was ever normal in Hawkins.

Murders of people, who are seen with no eyes, bleeding eye sockets, and broken bones, start rampaging throughout the small town. It wasn't from a serial killer, no — this was something greater, more powerful.

Something from the Upside Down.

Like always, it was up their group to chase it. But this monster . . . this one was way greater than the Mind Flayer. And without Eleven and her powers, Mackenzie had no idea how they were going to beat it.

All she hoped is that she would make it out alive and see the boy she loved again.

༻✦༺༻✧༺༻✦༺

𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭.

༻✦༺༻✧༺༻✦༺

JULIANNA "JULES" LEBLANC as MACKENZIE TATE

JULIANNA "JULES" LEBLANC     as     MACKENZIE TATE

"yeah, she's about to fall for the third time."

☾ ★ ☽