Chapter 15: A light-hearted prank.

✧༺⚡༻✧

It has been three days of you and Nora staying at Joe's and Cecile's house. In those days you just mainly helped Joe with some police work and Nora helped Cecile take care of Jenna, with you occasionally helping too. Speaking of, currently you are holding Jenna because she is crying.

"Hey, shh, what do you want? Milk? Nora can take care of that." You asked Jenna trying to get her to stop crying.

"Excuse me?" Nora asks sternly.

"What? The milk is in the fridge. What did you think I meant?"

'Oh.'

"You have a dirty mind Miss West-Allen."

Cecile then walked in and understood the baby because of her powers.

"What she wants is to sleep without you two interrupting her." Cecile says while taking Jenna from you.

"Really? Are we that loud?" You ask.

"With you two watching Star Wars and whatever in the living room constantly, yeah."

"Oh. Yeah that makes sense."

You and Nora suddenly got a CCPD alert on your phones. It's a robbery.

"Another one? It's almost like it's normal!" Nora says.

"Well Jenna you're getting what you want, we'll be away for a while." You say.

"Come on Nora, let's go."

You and Nora suit up and run to the robbery. Upon entering the back you see everyone... Kissing?

"I'm not one to judge kinks, but what robber would force people to kiss?" You ask confused.

"This one." A mysterious voice behind you says, making you and Nora turn around. Yet seeing no robber.

"Okay, a little weird to be honest bud."

You hear an arrow being launched from a bow and go into superspeed to see it slowly going towards Nora. "You got this one?" You ask her.

"Yeah." She replies.

You both go out of superspeed and she catches the arrow. You take a quick look at the arrow and see that ins white with the tip and end painted red. The tip existed out of a big heart that couldn't pierce anyone if it wanted.

"Um, yeah pal that thing won't pierce anything." You say.

The tip suddenly bursts open and a pink gas gets releases. It doesn't appear to do anything.

"Was that supposed to like choke us orrr...?" Nora asks.

"You'll see." He says as you begin to feel a little different.

When you noticed you immediately pressed the alert button on your phone. Barry arrived after a few seconds and saw the situation. "What the hell? Who are you?" Barry asks the robber as he came into view. He was dressed as the Green Arrow but in white and red colors.

'How did we not see that guy?!'

"Call me... The Matchmaker. Cupid was already taken."

"Okay, and why have you done... Well, this?" Barry asks while looking at the people on the ground that are still kissing.

"Well I needed a distraction, just like I distracted your two companions."

"Um, dad. I'm feeling a little weird here." Nora says while wobbling on her legs.

"Same here chief." You say also wobbling on your legs, though less than Nora.

All of a sudden Nora's whole personality changed and her eye color turned pink. It's almost like she's drunk, she launched towards you hugging you. You had to move one of your feet to stay upright with the gas effect and Nora hugging you. Nora suddenly tries to kiss you but you dodge and grab her face with one hand.