Chapter 31: Did you just roofie him?!

✧༺⚡༻✧

At the moment you're teaching Killer Frost about music in the lounge. She is currently as Caitlin while Caitlin is sleeping in her mind.

"I still don't understand it."

"What do you still not understand?"

"I don't get why people would pay 15 dollars per month just to play ad-free music."

"I will admit Spotify is a little bit overpriced but it's better than getting 3 ads in a row talking about how annoying ads are."

"Good point."

...

"So what music do you like Frost?"

"... I don't really know, I've never had the chance to really listen to it myself."

"Hmm... Okay, I'm assuming you have a phone on you?"

"Yeah I do."

"Great, if you could give it to me for a second I can download Spotify for you with my premium account so you can listen to music."

"That'd be great!"

Frost gives you her or actually Caitlin's phone. You download Spotify on it and log in with your account.

"I've got to say I'd have thought that Caitlin would have a lock on her phone."

"Yeah, well according to her it could save precious time in an emergency."

"There she does have a point. But still..."

You make an empty playlist and give the phone back to Frost.

"There, all done. I made you a playlist where you can put the songs you like. Please don't mess around with my account or playlists though..."

"Okay, thank you little man!" She says as she hugs you.

"You know how much I hate that nickname."

"Yep, and that's why I keep using it."

Nora then comes walking into the lounge seeing you and Frost hugging so you both let go. Frost goes scrolling on Spotify with earbuds in.

"... Should I come back later orrr-?" She asks as she points to your left where Frost is sitting.

"No it's okay, I was just installing Spotify for Killer Frost."

"Y/N I have to say I thought you'd listen to something like death metal, not Taylor Swift."

"I don't only listen to her, she does make some great songs every now and then."

Killer Frost looks a little confused at her phone.

"... Is something wrong?" Nora asks.

"Where do I begin?"

"Uh... You could put one of my playlists on shuffle, it's got all sorts of music genres in there so you could find one you like."