Chapter 23: The so-called hero.

✧༺⚡༻✧

Barry and Oliver had a little fight but resolved it. As of right now Kara and Barry are imitating Oliver, but a breach opens and Cisco jumps through.

"Cisco?" Kara asks.

"Hey, Supergirl, Barry... Oliver."

"You believe us now?" Barry asks.

"Yeah, we all do. Sorry we locked you up. But if you feel like forgiving us and coming back to Earth-1 , we've got a little bit of a sitch back home, like a please, for the love of God, there's a killer robot destroying the city kind of sitch. We could use some help."

"Let's do it." Oliver says.

"You wanna tag along?" Kara asks Clark.

"If you don't, I will, Smallville." Lois says.

"Cool. Who are you?" Cisco asks.

"A friend." Clark says.

✧༺⚡༻✧

Kara and Clark fly through the breach, Barry rides through on his motorcycle and Oliver, Nora and you speed through.

"Ladies and gentlemen the cavalry has arrived." You say into the comms.

You all begin to shoot at and punch Amazo, it's almost as if you were coordinated. Clark punches him into the ground.

"No sign of movement." Cisco says.

"Nice work." Oliver says.

"We got lucky." Barry says.

"Yeah, wonder how it would have ended if he had copied our powers though." You say.

Suddenly the ground begins to rumble.

"Uh, guys, you might want to get out of the way." Cisco says.

Amazo bursts through the ground and lands in front of you.

"You had to ask." Nora says.

"I had to ask."

You hear some sounds coming from him and a series of logos flashes on his chest. First the Super- man and girl, Green Arrow, The Flash, XS, and then The Reverse-Flash.

Once the logos disappeared Amazo began to vibrate and gains red eyes like your father. Red, orange and purple lightning flickers around him.

"Whatever happens don't let him go through a breach. With the Negative Speed Force he can change time without consequences." You state.

Superman goes and tries to punch Amazo, but he phases. Superman punches more but his attempts have no effect.

"Well that's not great." Clark says.

"Look sharp people." You say.

Amazo wombo-combos the entire team sending them flying backwards.

"You didn't look sharp people."

What he didn't know is that both you and Nora dodged. Amazo speeds away and you both speed after him. For some reason he keeps running in a straight line, eventually running over the ocean.