Chapter 28: One touch is all it takes.

✧༺⚡༻✧

You and Nora are back and you told everyone what Mar Novu told you. All except for what happens to Nora.

"So mutton-chop man is helping us?" Cisco asks confused.

"Something like that, I think." You answer.

"Okay, so Y/N and I will share Killer Frost for the time being then." Caitlin says.

'It's almost like I'm a jacket being shared.'

'I'm gonna have to get used to this.'

'Oh you sure are little man.'

'Little what? You're literally me so we're both at the same height, plus when you're with Caitlin you're shorter than me!'

'You are much more fun to play around with than Caity. She takes everything seriously.'

'Yeah that sounds like her.'

For everyone else it was just a minute of silence with you making the occasional confused face. The Meta-Alarm went off and Cisco rushed to the computer.

"Well that's a new one. A kid with Meta powers is at Jitters causing chaos, it looks like he doesn't know what he's doing." Cisco says.

"We got it." Nora says as she speeds away.

You just stand there for a few seconds before you realized something.

"Oh she meant me and her!" You exclaim in realization.

You speed after Nora and suit up on the way to Jitters. You and her arrive and already see the police outside Jitters with their guns aimed at the kid. You stop in front of the police facing them.

"What are you dumbasses doing? He's just a kid, XS and I will take care of him."

You face the kid and Nora stands at your side, the boy faces you with a look of pure panic and shock. You stand cautiously and in a position that calms the kid a bit.

"P-please don't hurt me sir!"

"Hey why would I hurt you kid? My friend and I just here to talk." You say.

"... Really?"

"Yes. Really."

"You're not going to hurt me like my dad?"

You are slightly shocked.
"No of course not. So why don't you just calm down and slowly walk towards us."

The boy is about to walk to you but sees the police behind you still with their guns aimed at him, noticing the boy looking behind you you do as well. You see them with their guns still aimed at the kid so you motion for them to put them away. They aim them towards the ground and you face the kid again.

"Come on, you can trust him." Nora says.

You hold out your hand for him to grab. The kid walks towards you and is about to grab your hand but suddenly your comms sounded.