Chapter 22: The Super farm.

✧༺⚡༻✧

Iris had just given Barry the breach device to get to Earth-38. He opens the breach and first Oliver and Barry walk through it, but what they didn't know is that you and Nora also entered and are now standing behind them.

The first thing you see is a woman holding a hammer ready to strike the two.

"Wait, wait, wait!" Barry says putting his hands in front of him.

"Who are you?" The woman asks.

"We come in peace!"

Suddenly who you presume to be Kara Danvers aka Supergirl is in between the three, and another guy is standing beside Lois now.

"Whoa, Lois, wait, wait. This is Barry and Oliver. They're friends." Kara says.

"Wait. So you know that I'm Oliver and he's Barry?" Oliver asks.

"Yeah, w... why wouldn't I?"

"Oh, man." Barry exclaims.

"Okay. Um, you guys, this is my cousin Clark. I'm so glad you get to meet."

"Your cousin. That cousin? The super cousin?"

"Oh, please, call me Clark. Uh, welcome to our farm." Clark says.

"Um, Barry who are those two behind you by the way?" Kara asks.

"Those two behind?..." Barry asks as he and Oliver turn around to see that you and Nora traveled along.

"Why are you here?" Barry asks.

"I dunno, thought it would be fun." You say.

"Actually, clearly you two don't know your new capabilities. So we came along just in case. Right Y/N?" Nora says.

"Yes, right, of course."

"Oh, um. I'm Y/N West-Allen by the way." You say as you shake the hands of the cousins and the black-haired woman.

"Kara Danvers." Kara says.

"Clark Kent." Clark says.

"Lois Lane." Lois says.

"And this here is Nora West-Allen." You say pointing at Nora.

She shakes hands too.

"West-Allen? Barry did your mother and Joe have a-?" Kara asks but gets interuppted.

"No oh god no. Nora is my daughter from the future and Y/N, who is also from the future is the son of my arch enemy." Barry answers.

Kara looks at your and Nora's hands to see rings.

"And you're okay with your daughter being married to your arch enemy's son?" Kara asks.

You and Nora both grow a little blush.

"Oh they're not actually married, it's sort of a cover." Barry answers casually.