Chapter 24: An old acquaintance.

✧༺⚡༻✧

As of right now you are in the medbay at Nora's bedside talking with her while she's recovering. She has been advised not to use her speed but she can just walk normally. Barry, Oliver and Kara have left for Gotham and Cisco and Caitlin are going to leave as well.

They open a breach in the cortex and are about to go through but Nora extends her hand to them.

"Wait! Can I go along?" Nora asks.

Cisco looks at Caitlin for an answer because she's the doctor here.

"You can, as long as you don't use your speed and don't put too much restrain on your back, so don't lift heavy stuff. And bring Y/N along." Caitlin says.

"Okay, thanks!"

Nora immediately gets out of the med bed and goes to walk through the breach.

You speed to Barry's apartment, dress and get some clothes for Nora.
"Nora, not in those clothes." You say as you hand her a pile of folded clothes.

"Right. Thanks honey."

She gives you a quick peck on the cheek and dresses in superspeed. She dresses in her purple coat again from when you fought Matchmaker. You are dressed as normal with a purple sweater.

Cisco and Caitlin walk through so you and Nora follow. You end up in some kind of secret-organization-looking building.

"Okay, Nora remember that we're in a government building. And since we're both legally known as Thawnes we introduce ourselves as that. Okay?"

"Okay."

You hear talking from a room as you were about to enter.

"Exactly. We're gonna need Cisco's help on this one." A guy with an afro says.

Cisco walks in and you follow.

"I've been summoned!"

"Okay. That was a disturbingly coincidental entrance."

"It wasn't coincidental." You say.

"Cisco who are those two?" Diggle asks with his hand near his gun holster.

"Right you don't know them. These are Nora and Y/N Thawne."

Diggle immediately grabs his gun and aims it at you and Nora. You immediately stand in front of Nora. You vibrate and activate your red eyes to show you can overpower him.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you Mr. Diggle." You say.

"Yeah well I've only heard the name Thawne one time before. The man who killed Barry's mother." Diggle says.

"Yeah, he was talking about my father."

"Okay. What about her? She your sister?" He says motioning to Nora.

"No, she is Barry's daughter from the future. We're both from the future."

"John put the gun down." Caitlin says.