Chapter 26: Team Hellfrost.

✧༺📕༻✧

John Diggle comes running into the cortex.

"Sir! The Legends are attacking!"

"Okay, get to work Team Hellfrost." Deegan says.

"Fine. But wait the Legends? I thought Ray was babysitting Eddie?" You ask.

"What do you mean sir?" Diggle asks.

"Ray Palmer? You know, The Atom?"

"Um, sir The Atom is Elon Musk."

"I'm sorry Elon Musk?"

"Yes sir, I'm sorry but are you drunk?"

"Uh, no of course not."

"Well then we better get going Nora. Goodbye, Deegan."

You and Nora walk out of STAR Labs and go to the park to see the Waverider levitating.

They land in front of you and out come The Legends of Tomorrow.

"Legends." You greet.

"King Frost, Queen Fire." Sara Lance says.

"So that's what were called- why are you here?" You say as you get a more serious tone.

"Time Abberitions. As soon as we entered 2022 all of history changed."

"Ah, so you know us from the information Gideon gave you I presume?"

"Yes. We also know who you were before this. Daughter of Barry Allen and son of Eobard Thawne."

Suddenly your comms sounded.

"What the hell are you doing?! The Legends are at STAR Labs!" Deegan yells.

"What? No I'm talking to them right now?"

"Well clearly you aren't!"

"Um, I think we may have little time travel situation. I was just told that you're attacking STAR Labs."

"Must be this reality's versions of us." Ray says.

"Except for you, Elon Musk is The Atom in this reality and you are currently babysitting my son."

"Oh? That's... Good?" Ray says not knowing how to answer.

"Guys we need to go to STAR Labs, come on!" Firestorm says.

"Fancy a trip in the Waverider?" Sara asks.

You and Nora share a look.

"Sure, we'll go along."

You all enter the Waverider and go to STAR Labs to see another Waverider firing at it.

You and Nora jump out and fly into the other Waverider. You break the window and enter but see no one.

"Where the hell is everyone?"

A red Gideon activates and answers you.

"The Legends are currently in cryostasis and have ordered me to fire at Superman's HQ." Gideon says.

"Okay, Gideon stop firing."

"Alright, Mr. West-Allen."

She stops firing and you look confused at what she called you but you shrugged it off.