·puƎ ǝɥꓕ :0h ɹǝʇdɐɥꓛ

✧༺⚡༻✧

POV: Nora West-Allen

The ships shoot at all of the buildings, effectively making them collapse. But then, they fire the first missile, you look at where it will land, only to see... Y/N.

"NO!"

You try your best to run over to him and save him, but it's no use. The missile hits and you get blasted away by the explosion. You get up and look around. The Doctor is screaming in pain while some yellow glow shoots from him to all sides, Ralph and Frost lay lifeless on the floor, Wally and Jesse seem to be hugging each other while crying, before getting shot by a Time-Lord who has now landed on the ground. You run over to where Y/N was only to see a crater, and a piece of his suit in it. It shows only the lightning bolt from his chest, and his ring is lying beside it.

You fall to your knees crying and grab the cloth, you hold it tight to your chest. The ring which is still laying there floats to your finger, it goes into your finger and says: Closest relative found, take care.

Friday appears next to you.

"No... We... We lost? No it can't be, wait, where is Y/N?"

Friday frantically looks around and realizes why you're on your knees crying.

"Don't tell me... Don't tell me he died... No, no, no, NO!"

You feel your power returning.

"Everyone's down! Does anybody fucking copy for God's sake?!" Barry yells through the comms.

"Dad! I copy!"

"Nora, thank God you're alive."

"It should have been me."

"What?"

"Y/N, Frost, Ralph... They all died!"

Barry goes quiet, very quiet. You hear a sudden yell and see him murdering countless Time-Lords with a red and orange trail behind him. That is until a very lucky shot hits him. He falls and skids along the ground at very high speeds.

"Dad? Dad!?" You ask on the comms.

"Nora! He's gone!" Friday says.

"I know dammit! Just let me hope for one fucking second!"

"Hey! What if you reverse time!? You can do that right?!"

"I'd never be able to reverse far enough."

"Then run back in time! Run back and warn Y/N!"

A second power dampening wave suddenly hits.

"They must know, they know you're still alive!" Friday says.

Y/N's ring suddenly opens, and out comes a hologram of Eobard.

"Hello there little runner, I've recorded this in case Y/N ever dies. If so, I am very, very sorry. But I have a way for you to reverse all of it. Run back in time and prevent it. If in a situation where you don't have the speed force, it doesn't ever all go away. You must use that small amount left to enter a different force. The Negative Speedforce. With that, you can prevent all of this. Now, good luck, XS."