00

A low humming could be heard from all around Veryan. He laid in the back of a wooden cart, which was being dragged by a beautiful pony. And the low humming was none other's than Gandalf's. 

It wasn't long when Veryan found his way back to Gandalf. When he and Legolas road out of the City of Dale, he didn't take into account that his business with learning magic wasn't over. He still had so much to learn, and as much as it pained him to leave Legolas traveling alone, he had to finish his training. About 77 years have passed, and whilst those number's are equivalent to minute's for Elves, for Veryan they were long and painful. But, for the most part, he didn't regret it. He always kept Legolas in his mind, which got him through the long years. 

Veryan himself has changed. No scar's were left from the battle's from all of those years ago, his magic having healed them. He became calmer, more composed, and didn't run out of breath as quickly as he used too. He learned to keep his magic controlled too, no more needing to take breaks after big bursts of magic.

I'n appearance he has changed as well. His midnight black hair was now longer, almost reaching his shoulder's. Some of his hair fell over his right eye, and where a piece of his hair was white, now was accompanied by the blond hair of the Elven Prince's. Veryan didn't grow any taller, so he was still shorter than Legolas, but that wasn't a problem for him. His eye's were still their black and blue color's, but now, if you looked close enough, they held a bit of purple too, dew to his frequent magic using. Strangely for him, his hip's got bigger in width, and he gained more muscle. Veryan however was just happy he still looked, well, like himself.

His style also changed. Because Gandalf made him train in the dark, he exchanged all of his colorful clothing to darker ones, to blend in better with his surroundings. Yet no matter what his outfit was, he still carried his double-sided blade and his black dagger.

(It's this. To everyone who came back, and are new, I still can't describe clothing <:)

Veryan opened his eyes, which were previously closed, and just listened in to Gandalf humming whilst just laying there, his hands behind his head

"Down from the door where it began. Hm hm hmm. And I must follow if I can. The road goes ever on and on down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the rode has gone. And I must follow if I can"

"You're late" a voice came from the side of them. Veryan glanced twords the figure, and his lips immediately formed into a smile. There he was, Frodo Baggins, Bilbo's nephew. He was quite the cheery and active Hobbit. Him and Gandalf always came once or twice if they were in the area to visit. Frodo had dark brown hair, bright blue eyes, and was of average height. Veryan really liked him. He liked that he could talk about anything and everything with Frodo, and still find himself enjoying what they were talking about hours later. 

Veryan sat up and quickly jumped over to sit in the front of the cart, right next to Gandalf. The Grey Wizard began to speak, not looking up "A Wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins"