Silent Effects (Chapter 3)

When Mk got home last night, he was tired but he couldn't sleep. He kept tossing and turning but not out of discomfort,  joy. He felt extremely lucky, and he was. Managing to make a DEMON PRINCE your boyfriend was a lot to say.

But there was something else bothering him too, sadly Mk couldn't put a finger on it. Did he feel, drained? Physically drained? It could have been because he pulled an entire shift and rushed to get ready, manage to make plans at the last second, and still have a successful date. But this felt different like something was slowly making its way around the body, very slowly. Mk decided to think about it later, he didn't have time to worry about health at the moment. He had a job, a boyfriend, and a best friend who had sent photos last night to him and threatened to blackmail if he didn't buy her the new release of Donkey Kong. 

Mk woke up late in the morning, around 11, got dressed in his normal clothes, and grabbed his phone off the charger. Open up his messages and went straight to Redson

-------------

[Good morning, did you sleep well?]

-monkey man

------------

He knew that he wasn't going to respond right away, it usually took a while, but to his surprise, his phone vibrated almost immediately. While walking down the hall, he took the phone back out. Redson.

----------

[Good morning, did you sleep well?]

-monkey man

[I slept very well, what about you?]

- Prince Bell Pepper

[Good, thank you! >u<]

-monkey man

---------

Mk who was now in the bathroom brushing his teeth smiled at the message. On the other end, Redson was a blushing mess. How could a simple message make him this fluster? Could the noodle boy really make her this smitten? He lay on his back in bed, fully clothed.  He had already gotten up earlier this morning to help out with daily chores and prepare breakfast for his parents. Staring at the messages as if he was waiting for something to happen. They then turned their attention to the Litten plush next to them. An idea soon popped into his head, as much as she loved Mk, she couldn't help but make everything into a competition. 'He's trying to out-love me...well I won't let that happen.' Out-love someone? Is that even possible? If it wasn't, it sure was now. 

He had it all planned out, sorta. They were going to go look for a gift that makes noodle boy weak in the knees, his imagination went out of bounds as he pictured himself with muscles and Mk saying 'Oh Prince Redson! I was unprepared! You have out-loved me!' Redson smirked at this idea. She got up from the bed and checked to make sure his outfit was still looking nice. He grabbed his keys and went straight to where they kept the cars.  He jumped into his nicest one and once the door opened, he slammed on the gas, blasting his city jazz. Speeding in the desert, making her to the city. Sure he could teleport with his fir magic, but he also wanted to show off his car that made, hopeful to amaze noodle boy.

Meanwhile, Mk was chatting with Pigsy and Tang, explaining how their night went. Until Tang burst out crying."My son-- Hic is getting bitc-"  Pigsy cuts him off "Ahem, well you certainly feel lucky, don't ya?" "Feel lucky? I AM lucky! They are so cute and handsome!" Mk rested his head on his hands. "Well, we're happy for you Mk. Right Tang?" he nodded. "Yep, we'll always be supporting you!"  Mk lifted his head off his hands and let them fall on each other, "Thank you, guys." He smiled.  "Do you want anything to eat?" Tang asked, "No thanks, surprisingly I'm not that hungry. "Strange, but okay."