Nothing like this before(Chapter 9)

The conflict had died down in the room, only leaving the comfort and quiet conversations.

"Thank you for owning up to your actions," Tang said. They were both sitting outside, alone, on a nearby bench. Pigsy had come out here first to breathe and recollect himself. He was leaning forward, messing with his fingers. Tang only joined five minutes later to have a private talk. "but I guess I should say sorry as well," Pigsy lifted his head to look at his partner. "I just was so worried about Mk and him being affected that I just got so angry. But now that I see that he's fine, I realize I was just lashing out without thinking. I knew it wasn't on purpose but I still hurt you." Pigsy laid back on the bench and smiled. "So, I hope you can forgive me..." He opened his arms as a sign to give a hug but waited to see if Pigsy accepted it. He lean forward and cupped Tang's cheek giving him a small peck on his lips. Tang closed his arms around the pig, "Of course, I forgive you if you forgive me" "I think you already know I do," Pigsy's hands slipped from his face and wrapped around his body and hug him back.

While that was happening, the crew remain tamed. The demon bull family was getting ready to leave, Wukong focused on his magic to grow some hair back, and Macaque fell back asleep next to him. "Before we go, I want to say goodbye to M-- noodle boy," Redson told his parents. "He probably fell asleep on the toilet, he been up there for a while," Mei said she was also getting ready to leave. Her parents had attacked her phone with worried messages. "Just been quick," His mother said.

Redson checked his outfit, fixed her hair, and walked up the stairs. He turned right and walked down the hall to the bathroom. 

Knock Knock 

"Ahem...Mk, I'm leaving now." No response, at first Redson actually believe that he had fallen asleep on the toilet so he knocked again but a little louder. "Mk? Did you hear me?"  again, no response. They were getting worried so he decided to take a chance. He grabbed the doorknob and slowly turned it. He opened the door but it was immediately stopped by something blocking it. "Mk?" He called, he silently kicked himself knowing that there wasn't going to be a response. He pushed the door open enough so he could slip through. And there Mk was, passed out on the floor, blood leaking from his nose and mouth. The bathroom looked messy with the curse droplets on the toilet seat. 

"MK!" Redson sprung into action, quickly falling to his side. He pulled over Mk so he was laying on his back. His back leveled by Redson's legs, he repeatedly patted his cheek in an attempt to wake him up. No movement except his chest rising and falling at a fast pace. Redson picked up his bride style and got to his feet. She kicked open the door and quickly, but carefully, made her way down the set of stairs.

"HE--WE--HE NEEDS HELP!" Redson shouted grabbing the attention of everyone in the room. "MK, NO, WHAT HAPPENED!?" Mei ran to them. "I don't know! I--I found him like this in the bathroom'' Redson looked at his face for any sign that he "We need to get him to the hospital right now!" Mei said. Wukong ran up to the trio and Macaque followed behind, "We can't take him there the hospital is still very full." Sandy said, also coming over. "Hand him over to me!" Wukong demanded,  Redson lifted him towards the King, took him into his arms, and looked at him closely. "He's been affected..." Macaque looked at him from over his shoulder, "This looks way worst than what I went through." 

"What's going on here?" Pigsy said with Tang standing next to him. "Mk has been affected and the hospital is overfilled." They both jogged over to the rest of the group, "Do we have any supplies? We can take care of him here!" Pigsy shouted. "We don't have enough here to hold him over," Mei said, her phone blowing up again with messages from her parents. If they found out that her best friend was affected, she would most definitely be housed. Deciding not to risk it she had to go. "I can't stay here any longer, please take care of him. Once I saw things out with my parents I'll come back at soon as possible!" Mei said, grabbing her stuff and rushing out the door.  ''He can come with us, we have a nursery and we will provide the best care for him." PIF spoke up, "You're all free to come along with." DBK, still unsure be decided not to say anything, their child's lover is at risk of dying. Not to mention he helped them out a lot. 

"Then it's settled we'll take Mk there and treat him."  Princess Iron Fan summoned her Fan, there was a limit to how much she was able to take. PIF, DBK, Redson, and MK were teleported. Macaque rode on Wukong's cloud despite his protests. Sandy, Pigsy, and Tang got into a car and drove there.

__________________________________

Mk was laid down, on his back, shirtless. Mini metal doctors running in and out, Redson sat in one of the chairs close to the bed, resting his head on the bed. Holding one of his hands and observing for any movement. "Please...wake up..." She bites her lip and shut her eyes tightly to avoid any tears coming out. Never did he think that he would have to see his first lover in this type of condition.

There was a quiet knock then the sound of the handle turning. Wukong came from the hallway and closed the door behind him. "No luck?" he said, standing on the other side of the bed. "Were you this concerned when Macaque got cursed?" Wukong got cut off guard by the question, he could be honest but does this 420-year-old demon want to hear about his complicated relationship in front of his dying boyfriend? No. "I was, but I wasn't worried like you were now." He decided to leave it at that. Redson didn't even bother to ask, he just kept looking at the unconscious boy. "I will be back..." Wukong left, closed the door, and immediately went to go find his mango. 

He found him talking to PIF, passing the worried couple that was comforting each other. "Mang-- Macaque" Wukong called to him, ''We need to talk right now, sorry Princess" He took his arm and pulled them to a part of the room. "You couldn't wait until this is over? I would prefer to walk and help instead of lay in bed with a sore butt," He whispered with a groan, remembering last week. "N--no, not that, dumbass. It's Mk." 

"What's the matter?" The mood suddenly went serious to match the room. "He's not getting any better, what we are doing now is only slowing it down." 

"How do you know?"

"When you had it, your body would react to anything it did inside you." Macaque scoffed, "SHUT."Wukong's face heated up, he took a deep breath and cleared his voice to continue. "This time, Mk does not react. The curse inside him is somehow keeping him from moving his body so it can take over faster."  

"I understand but why are you telling me? Shouldn't you tell everyone else?"

"Have you seen Tang and Pigsy?!?" Macaque rolled his eyes "Fine, fine. But why me?"

"I need you to get the cure."

_____________________________

I got 2 jokes for you since I didn't have one last time

[What did the woman with no hands get for Christmas? No idea. She hasn't opened her present yet.]

[Do you know the phrase "One man's trash is another man's treasure"? Wonderful saying, horrible way to find out that you were adopted.]