Arise from Slumber

??? P.O.V

In the heart of Chernobog, a young girl awakens the person within the coffin.

Ah, it's you.It's been a long time since we've last seen each other.

During this time... you've been teetering on the edge of a cliff.

You may have forgotten who you are, but just remembering your name is enough.

...It's time. Don't linger here for too long.

After all, you aren't my guest yet, nor should you even be here.

She still needs you.

December 23rd. You may not remember what this date means to you.

And this will thrust you into peril.

...

No...

You must try to remember.
_________________________________________

???: ... Doctor... ...hand!  Take my...  Take my hand!!

The person, who were only known as the Doctor, wakes up

Amiya: ...!

Medic... Are you awake? Amiya, it's a success! The Doctor has woken up!

Amiya: Doctor...? I'm so happy... Doctor...

The Dokutah tries to get up that alarms the Medic.

Medic: Ah, careful! You mustn't do that... Don't try to move yet. Your body still hasn't fully adapted to this.

Amiya: Doctor...?

Doctor: Who... are you?

Amiya: Ah, Doctor... It's me...  It's me, Amiya. We've come to rescue you.

Doctor: ...Who... am I...?

Amiya: You... You're a member of Rhodes Island, just like us... ...as well as my partner... Dr. (Y/N). You're the most important person to me.
Doctor... you don't remember?

(Y/N): ...

Amiya: Dr. (Y/N), do you really not remember me at all...? Even if that's the case... I won't give up. We've already sacrificed so much, just to find you...

Amiya: However, you'll always be the most important person to me, Doctor. No matter what happens, this will never change. So that's why, please... give me a little more time. However little it might be...

(Y/N): ....

Medic: Does the doctor... really have amnesia?

Amiya: I'm sure everything will be fine if we give Doctor some space...

(Y/N): Where is this...?

Amiya: It's safe here—

A banging sound is heard.